About Cross Sell
What does Cross Sell Do?
Hand pick related items to show alongside each product in your store.
This encourages users to add more items to their cart, increasing your AOV (average order value) and profits.
Unlike other apps that automate collections, Cross Sell gives you finer curation control -- you know your customers best.
- Curate cross sells on both your product and cart pages
- Optional "popup" that show cross sells after shopper adds to their cart
- Show default products when hand-picked aren't available
- "Smart Cart" feature to recommend items based on the last item added to a cart
- Inventory syncing - only show products that are in stock
- Prevent products from displaying if they are already in your cart
- Turn Cross Sell on and off throughout the site at the click of a button
- Customize the heading text and theme styles
- Show 1-15 cross sell items per page
- Click "Get App"
- Our team provides FREE installation on your theme
- We'll help you hand-pick a few items, then you're up and running
We've helped thousands of stores style Cross Sell to fit their brand.
Once you've installed the app, request a free customization in the dashboard and we'll be in touch shortly to get it done.
Cross Sell is priced competitively and we have an exciting roadmap of features ahead.
Pricing 10-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 786 reviews
Most recent reviews
The Ruby Slipper
Somehow our app got "un-installed" The team at Cross Sell was responsive, organized, and fixed everything for me! It took 2 days to get fixed. PAINLESS! Thank you Cross Sell team :)
Quick responses to installation requests and a particularly good job in matching the Cross Sell tablets to my existing Shopify design.
We wish we were able to cross sell the same long sleeve blouses with several different jumpers. It is frustrating that just because a SKU is paired with another group of SKUs it is off the table to be cross-sold with other jumpers, etc.
We wish there was a more customizable way to have our basic options paired with several different garments.