Cross selling ‑ by Smooth.ie

Cross selling ‑ by Smooth.ie

by Smoothie Web Design Ltd

Hassle free cross selling that's super fast

Outdoor Desires

The app doesn't look at all like in "view example store" I checked setting and couldn't find how to configure the look like in "view example store". If I missed something, i'll gladly retry. Thanks

Mika Coaster

I am very happy about Smooth.ie customer service. When I tried this app I found out I need a new function to create different carousel with different default product in order to cross sell different products with the same design. Since I have to do the same steps again an again and it is really time consuming on my part. I asked Patrick if there is anyway or solution that we can do it faster. Then I got an email told that he spent the day working on a feature for that. What a wonderful service!!!

Mrb Dev

This app does exactly what it states and the developer is very responsive with requests. Our theme wasn't one of the ones on the automatic installer list, but Patrick was able to very quickly do a custom install for us. The result is a great app that looks good, works well and has already started to deliver some tangible results. I've tried two other apps, but this one wins hands down.

American Precision Arms Store

Very easy to set up and easy to use! I had a minor glitch with another app interfering and Patrick stepped in right away to fix the problem.

Bijouxbela

This app is brilliant! The only app that truly integrated with our theme right from install and we tried many. Very easy to use, excellent top notch and friendly support. Don't waste time like we did, install this app. Many thanks and congratulations on an awesome app!

The Paint Store Australia

Excellent service. Quick install and Patrick really knows what he's doing. This is a great app and very simple to use. Very happy.

Boydsnyc

Very great experience! This is perfect. The popup work better than even their large competitor Cross Sell (which is way more glitchy). Super happy I tried this app out. Going to be a must-have app going forward for sure for my other stores!

Vincesvault

Really impressed with this app. The installation is super easy and once you get used to the interface it's simple to use. I've used a couple of these apps and they all are a bit clunky at times. I found when I was adding or removing products it would always glitch or something. I have not had those issues with this app. Support was fast too, as I needed some clarifications on the UI and they were quick to respond.

Isla Fulgente

This is an excellent app. Just a few minutes after installing the app we had setup cross selling on every product page. The styles also matches perfectly with our theme.

Knightandday

Great app, very straightforward and easy to use. I have tried several cross selling apps and this one is my favourite.
Previous 1