Cross selling ‑ by Smooth.ie

Cross selling ‑ by Smooth.ie

by Smoothie Web Design Ltd

Hassle free cross selling that's super fast

My Stationery Place

Absolutely fantastic customer service!! I really like the app and its functions! Highly recommend!!!!

LOULOU

Absolutely excellent app, very easy to use and professional customer support.
I asked for the setup because I have a theme installed that they were not offering in the default installation.
And I was really impressed . Big thanx to Patrick who really offered to make the app ready for the theme. and in no time I had - Get the Look- the cross-selling function that I needed ready in no time.
Great design to match the theme.

www.loulou.fi

I highly recommend.

Floral Neverland

I've gone through so many apps like this and this is the only one that does what I wanted. The developer of this app was also super helpful and answered all my questions. He even helped me do a custom setup to meet my needs. He always responds to my emails super fast too. I highly recommend this app.

cymbidium floral

I was very happy to find this Cross sell app when the one I was using before was no longer available. I am extremely happy with the app and the support given by Patrick. In just a few days he did a custom install for my theme and it looks beautiful and fits in seemlessly with the rest of my site. I highly recommend this app.

Spect Eyewear

I was close to despair finding a good app for related products. This app works super easy and the support is insane! Patrick texted me and a couple minutes later everything was set up!

Premier Cash Registers Ltd

It does exactly what it says it will do. Easy to install and use. We have not experienced any problems so far.

mypub.ie

I was coming to a point where no apps where doing the job of cross selling simply and efficiently. All others were slowing down my site.

This app is the best.

Patrick helped so much, and so quickly. Really I owe my site launch to smooth.ie

Try out the trial and you will see.

Boast

Patrick is fantastic. We use the pipe line theme which couldn’t automatically configure, so after an email and about a five minute wait he requested access and installed it. Better than I could have imagined and the best out of all of the other cross selling apps, and we tried loads before we found this! Check it out at www.boastdesign.co.uk

Shanni's bargains

I just installed the app. I was reached out to quickly through my email. I look forward to using this app.

Garden Haven

Really quick at answering questions and providing support. I like how the application looks with my site.

Previous 1 3