Crowd Funding

Crowd Funding

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Fund Raising from the masses for a Project/Venture

Lea Schock

I decided to use this app to set up my Crowd Funder projects in a Shopify store. Developing a new kind of Art-Concept, my new Art-Project intends to integrate the participator (donator) into the artwork itself. I used the normal app but will try the bidding app later. ( https://lea-schock.myshopify.com/collections/sonderaktion-crowdfunding/products/the-crowd-die-menschenmenge-werden-sie-ein-teil-davon)
Interesting is, that you can choose the product to set up the donation process. It will not appear with the other products you want to sell the normal way. So you can create a new category for your crowdfunding projects. The look of your Crowd-Funder page depends on your shop's theme.
Yes, there were a few problems with the installation, but I got help INSTANTLY! I did not wait several hours for help! My ticket was responded in a couple of minutes and the same day, the project was running. GREAT SUPPORT! Very good app! I recommend!

Inidemer

This app provided just what we needed to launch our crowdfunding website. The developers even worked with us to help us customize features we needed to enhance our site. They did so at a very reasonable cost and did so within a quick turnaround time. Staff was pleasant and provided very thorough answers to questions we raised. We give them 5 stars without a doubt.