Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

Peek Concepts

Just started my first campaign. Really like the upside of this. Pre-orders will help me bring this product to market. Will keep you posted.

Wittman Japan

Easy to use. I am trying how professionally the site looks like so there is more reliability for supporters to fund.

Mighty + Bright

I found this app to be really easy to use and deal with! It helped me create a fundraiser for a customer easily and it looked great. Next time I need a fundraiser or want to open something up for pre-orders, this is definitely the app I will use.

shopcivitas.com

Able to handle pre-sale campaigns with EASE. I am a non-technical boot-strapped founder so it being simple and affordable are huge bonuses to me. It's like Kickstarter or Indiegogo for your own store & products.

A Time To Watch™

August 31st, UPDATE

I would like to thank the app owner for reaching out personally and work together to fix the issues and make the app better. Great CS, no doubt.

Too many limitations and way too much $$$/month

The worst? I have been trying to clean up the left over code after the app failed to uninstall properly. I don't have a store so that I can waste my time to clean up the code left over by an app.

August 31, 2020

We offer theme uninstallation at no cost on request. I just sent you an email with next steps. (I tried calling as well but your store's phone number doesn't connect.)

Populus Apparel

This app helps me run pre-order collections for custom apparel, which lowers overhead and improves cash acceleration for manufacturing and fulfillment. Love it!

cat-trac

Cool, look forward to see how it works. I am going to write more words because I cant submit until I reach 100 characters, you guys should probably change this requirement. Thanks !

Beerfunding

Thanks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalot !

Ridgemont Outfitters

Super easy to use app and Kurt was super helpful with doing some minor bespoke changes. Definitely recommend

Tees.ca

Great app , and it is well made with professional support and features. It could be easily customized and easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8