Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

Retropilot

The app works really well, and I have experienced quick and responsive customer service. I would definitely recommend this app if you're looking for an easy way to crowdfund on shopify.

RocksIce

Very simple and easy to use. Installs like butter. It looks great and is customizable to any theme you are using.

Montloup

I am currently trying this app and seems to be really great!
It was hard to get an answer to my questions at the beginning but I finally got all the answers that I needed!

SOLECTRA - IoT

After searching online for several options for crowdfunding, I had it everyday just one click away. UI is straight forward, app does exactly what I need. Now the big task that NO crowdfunding can help you with, get backers interested in my projects.

GANYiAO Store

It's pretty and intuitive and does the crowdfunding thing nicely. Thank you for making such a useful app!

Popov Leather

Works great. Easy to set up and install, no issues running a campaign. We just did a pre-order that surpassed our Black Friday weekend. Customers love seeing how they can contribute. My only suggestion would be to add items such as 'stretch-goals.'

SOUMKINE. Plan and Play

Nice app. Easy to install, very useful to run a few campaigns together.
Thank you so much to be a part of our success!

Trilobyte Games

Crowdfunder was very easy to set up an use. I just used the app to successfully run one small crowdfunder. I suspect I'll be using it again as my store builds more customers.

IGWorks

I used Crowdfunder to set up a crowdfunding app on my website (www.IGWorks.com). It's a nice tool, and I got a response withing a couple of hours on a Saturday when I had a problem installing.

Freaker USA

App is very straight forward to use and east to install/implement. Also the support for the app is exceptional. We tested the app along with several others and came back to this one because the functionality and support.