Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

Subspace Labs

Kurt was extremely helpful with setup and this is exactly what we needed for our self-hosted crowdfunding campaign!

Snyzer Tech

Setup is easy. I am trying to pre-sell my ebook and I need a separate plug-in for that. After the campaign is done there is no way I can send a download link to my customers.

March 3, 2019

Hi Ian, you're right, Crowdfunder does not change how orders are fulfilled. To fulfill a digital download like an ebook automatically, we recommend using Crowdfunder with Shopify's free Digital Downloads app. Hope that helps. -k.

Diapo Leather

I am just receiving this request for a feed back review because I think crowd funder is a good place to start your fund raising plans.

App Advisory Plus

Amazing support! Really helpful when I had some technical questions about installing the app into my theme. Very impressed. I'm pleased with how the app works and can't wait to see how that affects sales over the next few weeks/months.

roccamore

I used the app to help me with a fundraising, and it works amazingly creating the urgency feeling the campaign needed. in 3 days we gathered 27% of the funds, and 27 days to go. Also great support service, highly impressed. Definitely recommended

JMLEGAZEL

Very responsive support.
This app do exactly what we need to launch our new products.
Thanks to Kurt.
Dominique // JMLEGAZEL.com
Owner and Founder

Luvele UK

Great app for DIY crowdfunding campaigns. We have used this app twice and both product were very successful, would recommend.

PelagicWarrior

This is app is a killer for us to get pre-orders through crowdfunds. We are able to offer slight discounts for customers to pre-order our products and this in turn provides us capital for manufacturing. If you are manufacture your own products this app is a must - it's basically free capital upfront.

The support has been amazing as well. Anytime there are issues or questions, the team answers and fixes any bugs in less than 24 hours. Much respect and thank you guys!

fanbrands

easy to use and support quickly set it up on my website . very useful for creating urgency and the feeling of scarcity, by limiting purchases of products on website

Myschoolsregistry Crhs Com

Great app that is very easy to install (simple steps...no coding required) and the customer support is awesome! I currently have 2 stores that are using the app and each needed some customization. It was taken care of very quickly and functions correctly. I highly recommend this app!