Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
18. Januar 2024

As long as you set it up using Chrome (vs. Safari), it is pretty straight forward. Instructions are very clear and support ist amazing.

Baugarten
Deutschland
6 monate mit der App
29. Dezember 2023

I used this to bring back a product we had not sold for a few years. It was easy to setup and worked well.

The only thing I thought was strange was the way it displayed the number (the used of the . and , was confusing for some people) It may work in some European countries but not ours.

Apart from that it was flawless and will more than likely use in the future again.

funkychristmasjumpers
Irland
6 tage mit der App
Bearbeitet am 30. Mai 2023

Our courier service lost thousands of dollars worth of inventory for a product launch and we were able to recover in part because of this app! Made it super easy for us to crowd fund / pre-sell to produce a new batch of inventory with the support of our customers and to turn a tough situation around. It's easy to use and install. I highly recommend it for anyone seeking to launch a crowd-fund campaign!

Blessed Be Magick
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Ethercycle hat geantwortet 30. Mai 2023

So glad to hear Crowdfunder helped during a tough time. Your story is inspiring. Thank you for your kind words and for recommending our app to others looking to launch crowd-funding campaigns. We've designed it to be user-friendly, and your feedback lets us know we're on the right track. We're here for you if you need any assistance in the future.
-k.

14. Juli 2023

Incredibly helpful and thorough in helping me setup the app with our existing page builder! Very friendly customer service. Also its easy to integrate products between Crowdfunder and Shopify.

Quokka Brew
2 monate mit der App
Ethercycle hat geantwortet 17. Juli 2023

I'm glad to hear it, thank you for taking the time to write a review and acknowledge the app setup and our team. 🙌

29. Mai 2023

I've used this app on some of my other stores and works pretty well. I've had a good experience each time

XPRSON
Kanada
Ethercycle hat geantwortet 30. Mai 2023

Thanks a ton for your review. We're thrilled to know Crowdfunder is working well for your stores. Your kind words mean a lot to us.

Got any questions or ideas? Just let us know. We're here to help you succeed.

Thanks for being with us!

-k.

7. Juni 2022

Great app for our crowdfunding products. And the customer service is really quick and helpful. Recommended.

Skoaktiebolaget
Schweden
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
9. Mai 2020

Thanks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalot !

Beerfunding
Schweiz
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
14. April 2020

Great app , and it is well made with professional support and features. It could be easily customized and easy to use.

Tees.ca
Kanada
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
15. September 2017

The upload was seamless and easy to instal evenl for the non IT type.

Kurts customer service is so outstanding that you are cared for the entire process, every single step of the way. He shines as brightly as his app!

Dakini Inc
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
30. April 2020

Super easy to use app and Kurt was super helpful with doing some minor bespoke changes. Definitely recommend

Ridgemont Outfitters