Crowdfunder by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

$24/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Crowdfunder helped 100s of stores to run crowdfunding campaigns!

Empty Soda

Amazing app - just what we're looking for and Julian has been very helpful in helping us set it up and make customizations to fit our needs!

Refresh Collective

This transforms shopify into a crowdfunding platform for our non-profit. We process all of our donations in shopify thanks to Ethercycle. Also, they are very responsive and helped tweak some code when we needed it. THANKS!

とうほくやさい便

Location Japan

ウィジェットが表示されずお問い合わせさせていただいたところ、迅速に解決をしていただきました。とても優れたアプリだと思います。
コードを編集していただく際にインストールするアプリも安全なものであることをダッシュボードで確認できました。

Skoaktiebolaget

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 4 years

Great app for our crowdfunding products. And the customer service is really quick and helpful. Recommended.

CBDacasa.es

Location Spain

Estamos comenzando a usarla. El equipo de soporte es genial y responde rápido eso da confianza. Veremos el progreso

LEON FLAM

Location France

The customer service is quite reactive and the app is working well. Didn't find other apps that would do exactly what I wanted, much appreciated.

March 4, 2022

Thank you, we appreciate your support!

SOONNESS

This app is perfect for my business model and Julian went above and beyond with the customer service in answering all the questions and customizing the my needs- thank you so much. I am looking forward to using this app actively for my business.

Earthdaq

Location Taiwan

This app is fantastic! It works perfectly in our store, and their team is so kind to custom the widget to fit our theme style. We highly recommend this app.

Afrori Books

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent. Easy to load. Looks good. So much better than using a crowd funder site. Not only do you raise money but you also drive customers to your site, which is brilliant if there are other products. All queries dealt with quickly.

Fourneau

Kurt provided all the help we needed to get our campaign drafted. The app does everything that we need it to do and even though my coding knowledge is about as basic as can be, I was able to make some small changes to the style of the preorder display with the instructions provided. Kurt and team provide even more support through the resources they send out and the Youtube/podcast that they produce. Really helpful information in both. Great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9