Crowdfunder by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

$24/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Crowdfunder helped 100s of stores to run crowdfunding campaigns!

cat-trac

Cool, look forward to see how it works. I am going to write more words because I cant submit until I reach 100 characters, you guys should probably change this requirement. Thanks !

Beerfunding

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 43 minutes

Thanks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalot !

Ridgemont Outfitters

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Super easy to use app and Kurt was super helpful with doing some minor bespoke changes. Definitely recommend

Tees.ca

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app , and it is well made with professional support and features. It could be easily customized and easy to use.

Ajulú Activewear

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use and install. We had it all set up in about 15 minutes. I would recommend this app to my friends.

MASK ARRANGEMENT

Just downloaded the app and started using it. So far, my experience with this app is that it is easy to install and create campaigns.

Retropilot

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app works really well, and I have experienced quick and responsive customer service. I would definitely recommend this app if you're looking for an easy way to crowdfund on shopify.

RocksIce

Very simple and easy to use. Installs like butter. It looks great and is customizable to any theme you are using.

SOLECTRA - IoT

Location Curaçao
Time spent using app About 2 months

After searching online for several options for crowdfunding, I had it everyday just one click away. UI is straight forward, app does exactly what I need. Now the big task that NO crowdfunding can help you with, get backers interested in my projects.

GANYiAO Store

Time spent using app About 2 years

It's pretty and intuitive and does the crowdfunding thing nicely. Thank you for making such a useful app!