Crowdfunder by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

$24/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Crowdfunder helped 100s of stores to run crowdfunding campaigns!

Subspace Labs

Time spent using app About 2 months

Kurt was extremely helpful with setup and this is exactly what we needed for our self-hosted crowdfunding campaign!

App Advisory Plus

Amazing support! Really helpful when I had some technical questions about installing the app into my theme. Very impressed. I'm pleased with how the app works and can't wait to see how that affects sales over the next few weeks/months.

roccamore

Location Denmark

I used the app to help me with a fundraising, and it works amazingly creating the urgency feeling the campaign needed. in 3 days we gathered 27% of the funds, and 27 days to go. Also great support service, highly impressed. Definitely recommended

JMLEGAZEL

Location France

Very responsive support.
This app do exactly what we need to launch our new products.
Thanks to Kurt.
Dominique // JMLEGAZEL.com
Owner and Founder

Luvele UK

Great app for DIY crowdfunding campaigns. We have used this app twice and both product were very successful, would recommend.

PelagicWarrior

This is app is a killer for us to get pre-orders through crowdfunds. We are able to offer slight discounts for customers to pre-order our products and this in turn provides us capital for manufacturing. If you are manufacture your own products this app is a must - it's basically free capital upfront.

The support has been amazing as well. Anytime there are issues or questions, the team answers and fixes any bugs in less than 24 hours. Much respect and thank you guys!

fanbrands

Location Japan

easy to use and support quickly set it up on my website . very useful for creating urgency and the feeling of scarcity, by limiting purchases of products on website

Myschoolsregistry Crhs Com

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app that is very easy to install (simple steps...no coding required) and the customer support is awesome! I currently have 2 stores that are using the app and each needed some customization. It was taken care of very quickly and functions correctly. I highly recommend this app!

Old Captain Co

Location Switzerland

The team is responding and resolving issues very fast and being very helpful.
The app works good for my website.
Happy with it.

Luvele

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Kurt & Julie at Ethercycle have been great in helping us setup our first Crowdfunding campaign with the Crowdfunder app. It was a very straight forward process. I would recommend. Now, time to get some pre-orders!