Crowdfunder by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

$24/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Crowdfunder helped 100s of stores to run crowdfunding campaigns!

Drink Neu

Great and timely support. Amazing app that really extends functionality on the Shopify platform. Thank you Kurt for such a great app that allows us to fund future products.

Noteworthy Chocolates

Crowdfunder is a great app that allowed us to raise money right on our site. It was easy to use, did what it was supposed to do, and did it well! Support was helpful and responsive. Well done!

Pif Foundation

This app works great for any non-profit organization wanting to run a fundraising campaign online! Kurt was extremely helpful, quick to respond, and very professional. The app is easy to install and very simple to use once it is setup.

This is among the best experiences that we have had with Shopify app developers. Well worth the monthly investment.

Deltaechoapparel

Location Australia

The man knows Shopify....What more can you say! I like nothing more than a simple solution to a problem or lack of functionality and this App is that. Fast to install, does exactly what it is meant to with Kurt's exceptional customer service and follow up A+. I have been using this on my new site www.deltaechoapparel.com and it hasn't missed a beat.

Moxie Moss

Excellent customer service. Super helpful. Thank you! Kurt,check out Moxie and Moss Workwear's limited pre-order June 1st - June 30th: www.moxieandmoss.com

Feathery Leathery

I like this app a lot! Not just because it's simple and easy to understand, but because of the team behind it! Every question I asked was assisted within a day, and they were very thorough. To the degree that they were willing to go into my css and fix a loading issue that wasn't even their problem!

You guys rock, and I can't wait to see what other improvements you make to your app.

Publicsunglasses

Time spent using app About 1 month

Before installing Crowdfunder, I was concerned about having to install a bunch of janky code in my theme, having to pay extra fees, or jump through hoops. As soon as I installed it, I was relieved. The app is easy to install, flexible, and easy to use. Plus the support from Kurt and Ethercycle is great. Our pre-order campaign is off to a strong start, and we're already looking to launch more products this way.

I'd recommend Crowdfunder to anyone who is looking to maximize sales when launching a new product to an existing store.

Iclubdetroit

I really like this app. I just finished testing it out for a couple of days with a last-minute-first-ever-pre-order-sale, having no knowledge or experience with pre-order sales. It was really straight-forward, and easily customizable. (I perfectly matched the ticker color to an ink color in a t-shirt I was using it for, and it looked great.) I love that it doesn't look spammy too.

Now that I know it works well, and how to use it, I plan on incorporating into a routine for new design drops after vacation, and ad optimization.

I did not need assistance, but did receive some friendly, non-annoying emails from the developer, informing me he was there to help if needed.

I highly recommend taking advantage of the free trial, so you can get a feel for it, and realize its potential. It opens up a lot of possibilities.

Soulallur

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome customer service and the app is incredible. Best crowdfunding/pre-order app out.

Foodiggity Shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app. Crowdfunder was easy to set up, and any questions we did have, were answered quickly by their phenomenal support.

My shop relies heavily on pre-orders and we didn't have the time or budget to work with a third-party crowdfunding host for a very important new launch.

We found Crowdfunder just in time. Looks great so far.