Crowdfunder

by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

A Time To Watch™

August 31st, UPDATE

I would like to thank the app owner for reaching out personally and work together to fix the issues and make the app better. Great CS, no doubt.

Too many limitations and way too much $$$/month

The worst? I have been trying to clean up the left over code after the app failed to uninstall properly. I don't have a store so that I can waste my time to clean up the code left over by an app.

August 31, 2020

We offer theme uninstallation at no cost on request. I just sent you an email with next steps. (I tried calling as well but your store's phone number doesn't connect.)

Montloup

I am currently trying this app and seems to be really great!
It was hard to get an answer to my questions at the beginning but I finally got all the answers that I needed!

Trilobyte Games

Crowdfunder was very easy to set up an use. I just used the app to successfully run one small crowdfunder. I suspect I'll be using it again as my store builds more customers.

Diapo Leather

I am just receiving this request for a feed back review because I think crowd funder is a good place to start your fund raising plans.