Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

Popov Leather

Works great. Easy to set up and install, no issues running a campaign. We just did a pre-order that surpassed our Black Friday weekend. Customers love seeing how they can contribute. My only suggestion would be to add items such as 'stretch-goals.'

SOUMKINE. Plan and Play

Nice app. Easy to install, very useful to run a few campaigns together.
Thank you so much to be a part of our success!

IGWorks

I used Crowdfunder to set up a crowdfunding app on my website (www.IGWorks.com). It's a nice tool, and I got a response withing a couple of hours on a Saturday when I had a problem installing.

Freaker USA

App is very straight forward to use and east to install/implement. Also the support for the app is exceptional. We tested the app along with several others and came back to this one because the functionality and support.

DUDE Clothing

To create a new way of doing business, in stead of holding big inventory costs then taking time to sell the products, we are asking customers to support our brand and help us help provide them excellent products.
The app was very simple to setup and worked easily straight away. Our first campaign is tracking nicely.
Check out www.dudeclothing.com for awaesome clothing for the Disc Golf world

Backcountry Staples | Thoughtfully Wholesome, Adventure-Ready Meals

Outstanding! Used Crowdfunder to launch Backcountry Staples, an adventure-ready meal company. The app was very easy to set-up and implement. It does exactly what I wanted it to do. A great alternative to crowd-funding sites as running your own campaign on Shopify gives you a lot more control.

Artesinia

Just got the app up and running, very quick and complete customer service and I'm excited to use this tool. Was exactly what I was looking for.

Printshop Northwest

I've only run 1 campaign, but it did really well. I just updated my theme and needed some assistance from support. They got back to me right away, and it was on a Sunday! I'm very impressed!

SHOO-FOO, the softness of bamboo

this app is really easy to install or to get help from the support team.
recommended if you wish to run your own crowdfunding or pre-order marketing campaign.

Wisdom Supply Co.

I am currently in the free trial stage with this app and so far I love it + will download! For our store, we will be using it for a less conventional purpose. Customer support has been monumental in the install and customization of this app for our store.

I look forward to future developments of this app like crowdfunding for a grouping or bundle of products and being able to enter in any contribution amount. (Crowdfunding towards a total goal as opposed to each contributor purchasing a quantity of a product or variant).

I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who's thinking about it especially because the customer support is so responsive and helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6