Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

Beerfunding

Thanks aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalot !

Ridgemont Outfitters

Super easy to use app and Kurt was super helpful with doing some minor bespoke changes. Definitely recommend

Tees.ca

Great app , and it is well made with professional support and features. It could be easily customized and easy to use.

Ajulú Activewear

Easy to use and install. We had it all set up in about 15 minutes. I would recommend this app to my friends.

MASK ARRANGEMENT

Just downloaded the app and started using it. So far, my experience with this app is that it is easy to install and create campaigns.

Retropilot

The app works really well, and I have experienced quick and responsive customer service. I would definitely recommend this app if you're looking for an easy way to crowdfund on shopify.

RocksIce

Very simple and easy to use. Installs like butter. It looks great and is customizable to any theme you are using.

SOLECTRA - IoT

After searching online for several options for crowdfunding, I had it everyday just one click away. UI is straight forward, app does exactly what I need. Now the big task that NO crowdfunding can help you with, get backers interested in my projects.

GANYiAO Store

It's pretty and intuitive and does the crowdfunding thing nicely. Thank you for making such a useful app!

Popov Leather

Works great. Easy to set up and install, no issues running a campaign. We just did a pre-order that surpassed our Black Friday weekend. Customers love seeing how they can contribute. My only suggestion would be to add items such as 'stretch-goals.'

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7