Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

by Ethercycle

DIY Pre-Order Crowdfunding

SOLECTRA - IoT

After searching online for several options for crowdfunding, I had it everyday just one click away. UI is straight forward, app does exactly what I need. Now the big task that NO crowdfunding can help you with, get backers interested in my projects.

GANYiAO Store

It's pretty and intuitive and does the crowdfunding thing nicely. Thank you for making such a useful app!

Popov Leather

Works great. Easy to set up and install, no issues running a campaign. We just did a pre-order that surpassed our Black Friday weekend. Customers love seeing how they can contribute. My only suggestion would be to add items such as 'stretch-goals.'

SOUMKINE. Plan and Play

Nice app. Easy to install, very useful to run a few campaigns together.
Thank you so much to be a part of our success!

IGWorks

I used Crowdfunder to set up a crowdfunding app on my website (www.IGWorks.com). It's a nice tool, and I got a response withing a couple of hours on a Saturday when I had a problem installing.

Freaker USA

App is very straight forward to use and east to install/implement. Also the support for the app is exceptional. We tested the app along with several others and came back to this one because the functionality and support.

DUDE Clothing

To create a new way of doing business, in stead of holding big inventory costs then taking time to sell the products, we are asking customers to support our brand and help us help provide them excellent products.
The app was very simple to setup and worked easily straight away. Our first campaign is tracking nicely.
Check out www.dudeclothing.com for awaesome clothing for the Disc Golf world

Backcountry Staples | Thoughtfully Wholesome, Adventure-Ready Meals

Outstanding! Used Crowdfunder to launch Backcountry Staples, an adventure-ready meal company. The app was very easy to set-up and implement. It does exactly what I wanted it to do. A great alternative to crowd-funding sites as running your own campaign on Shopify gives you a lot more control.

Artesinia

Just got the app up and running, very quick and complete customer service and I'm excited to use this tool. Was exactly what I was looking for.

Printshop Northwest

I've only run 1 campaign, but it did really well. I just updated my theme and needed some assistance from support. They got back to me right away, and it was on a Sunday! I'm very impressed!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6