Crowdfunder

Crowdfunder

$24/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
March 8, 2019

this app is really easy to install or to get help from the support team.
recommended if you wish to run your own crowdfunding or pre-order marketing campaign.

SHOO-FOO, the softness of bamboo
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited March 5, 2019

I am currently in the free trial stage with this app and so far I love it + will download! For our store, we will be using it for a less conventional purpose. Customer support has been monumental in the install and customization of this app for our store.

I look forward to future developments of this app like crowdfunding for a grouping or bundle of products and being able to enter in any contribution amount. (Crowdfunding towards a total goal as opposed to each contributor purchasing a quantity of a product or variant).

I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who's thinking about it especially because the customer support is so responsive and helpful.

Wisdom Supply Co.
Time spent using app: 11 days
March 5, 2019

Kurt was extremely helpful with setup and this is exactly what we needed for our self-hosted crowdfunding campaign!

Subspace Labs
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited February 21, 2019

Amazing support! Really helpful when I had some technical questions about installing the app into my theme. Very impressed. I'm pleased with how the app works and can't wait to see how that affects sales over the next few weeks/months.

App Advisory Plus
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 11, 2019

I used the app to help me with a fundraising, and it works amazingly creating the urgency feeling the campaign needed. in 3 days we gathered 27% of the funds, and 27 days to go. Also great support service, highly impressed. Definitely recommended

roccamore
Denmark
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 3, 2019

Very responsive support.
This app do exactly what we need to launch our new products.
Thanks to Kurt.
Dominique // JMLEGAZEL.com
Owner and Founder

JMLEGAZEL
France
Time spent using app: 28 days
November 12, 2018

Great app for DIY crowdfunding campaigns. We have used this app twice and both product were very successful, would recommend.

Luvele UK
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 3, 2018

This is app is a killer for us to get pre-orders through crowdfunds. We are able to offer slight discounts for customers to pre-order our products and this in turn provides us capital for manufacturing. If you are manufacture your own products this app is a must - it's basically free capital upfront.

The support has been amazing as well. Anytime there are issues or questions, the team answers and fixes any bugs in less than 24 hours. Much respect and thank you guys!

PelagicWarrior
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 18, 2018

easy to use and support quickly set it up on my website . very useful for creating urgency and the feeling of scarcity, by limiting purchases of products on website

fanbrands
Japan
Time spent using app: 28 days
August 19, 2018

Great app that is very easy to install (simple steps...no coding required) and the customer support is awesome! I currently have 2 stores that are using the app and each needed some customization. It was taken care of very quickly and functions correctly. I highly recommend this app!

Myschoolsregistry Crhs Com