Crowdfunding Manager

Crowdfunding Manager

by SpurIT

№1 Crowdfunding App for Your Shopify Store

Ted Yoder Music

I'm not quite sure how this app got it's high rating. We worked with them for 5+ days to get it working like we expected it to work and the last response we received from them was, "There are some glitches with Shopify and we're not fully integrated with them." Really? The whole purpose of getting an app from the Shopify store is so that it's integrated and I don't have to babysit and work code. So yeah, I'm irritated and very disappointed. Good customer service but laking in functionality for sure.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to investigate the issue immediately.

Largest Heart Shop

Awful - seriously a JOKE!!! All I wanted was a donate button. Pathetic. Complete waste of time and resources.

Instamodel Of The Year

Terrible explanations of how to set up the campaigns and embed on your sites.

Hive Light

I'm asking for a refund, this app is faulty, unattractive, and tech support will not respond.

Brain Injury Vic Foundation

cannot uninstall. Regretting handing over my credit card details - cannot find any way to cancel. No cancellation option on the payments page, no uninstall on FAQs. Waste of time trying to contact support to cancel.