Crowdfunding Manager

Crowdfunding Manager

by SpurIT

№1 Crowdfunding App for Your Shopify Store

Viking Runes

Looks great and works well. Customizable design allows to make it fit. Good job, thanks for this application.

August 15, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

The Printery SA

I just downloaded the app and it looks promising for my needs. The customer service I have received has been outstanding. Swift response to my questions, and even on a saturday they stayed on the chat with me, while tweaking my app. Thanks! Looking forward to giving this app a real run for the money.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

Wolf Lilly Co

Easy to set up, and any questions we did have, were answered quickly by their support.
Great app!!!!

June 24, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we strive for.
Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Ocean Dancing

Amazing app that really extends functionality on the Shopify platform. Thank you for such a great product.
Great and timely support.

CSM24 Store

It gave me all I needed to create a crowdfunding campaign. Easy to use and looks so good! Best way to start raising funds for further production.
I like this app. Thanks!

June 24, 2019

Thanks for your review and recommendation! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it.
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Muy Bien

Great app to test the demand for a product. Easy to set up and manage the app. Thanks to SpurIT. Recommend.

May 27, 2019

Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Dorpiebooks

Not only does this app work better than the more popular app I used previously, this company has excellent customer service. They are available 24/7 via online chat or phone.

May 27, 2019

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Nasty Nation Goods

I like this app. It works great

Brnt Designs

The app gives you what you need. It's highly customisable. But what's better than the app? The support. They're always available for an answer.

Bigtckt Com

Such a great app! It has helped our store a lot! Keep up the good work

Previous 1