Crowdfunding Manager

Crowdfunding Manager

by SpurIT

№1 Crowdfunding App for Your Shopify Store

inventrkits

Very fast support and they solved the problem for me. Was a really good experience thank you. Would recommend this for others

Koop Een Vat

Good app and great service to make adaptations tailor made for our store! Highly recommended if you consider!

Stubook

I tested the app about all campaigns.
And I choose Crowdfunding Manager
It answers all of my needs. And the support team at
Help me every step

AUTS Foundation

I am so happy with the Crowdfunding Manager! I highly recommended! Perfect support at any time! Perfect application in every aspect!

November 18, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

Viking Runes

Looks great and works well. Customizable design allows to make it fit. Good job, thanks for this application.

August 15, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

The Printery SA

I have now put this app to the test and it does meet the requirements I have. But what is even better is the fact that customer service is great. I have only positive things to say about the service I have received. Even when suggesting and requesting features that were not yet available, they went out of their way to find a solution for me.
Also, they have always been available for questions and support. Which is quite impressive actually. Now that I have the app working as I want, I look forward to using it going forward.

August 15, 2019

Wolf Lilly Co

Easy to set up, and any questions we did have, were answered quickly by their support.
Great app!!!!

June 24, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we strive for.
Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Ocean Dancing

Amazing app that really extends functionality on the Shopify platform. Thank you for such a great product.
Great and timely support.

CSM24 Store

It gave me all I needed to create a crowdfunding campaign. Easy to use and looks so good! Best way to start raising funds for further production.
I like this app. Thanks!

June 24, 2019

Thanks for your review and recommendation! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it.
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Muy Bien

Great app to test the demand for a product. Easy to set up and manage the app. Thanks to SpurIT. Recommend.

May 27, 2019