Crowdfunding Manager

№1 Crowdfunding App for Your Store

$19.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

crowdfunding manager shopify

social rocket

Location Austria

Grossartige Unterstützung von Eugenia und dem restlichen Team. Meine Anliegen wurden schnell und unkompliziert, vor allem aber zu meiner vollsten Zufriedenheit gelöst. So soll Support aussehen! Danke.

Holy Drop

Location Italy

Great support during installation and configuartion. I´m gettin almost immediate answer to my questions. The app is flexible and met my expectations.

La galerie de l'Amour

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Eugenia is a genius. She fixed all the parameters of my campaign. In 10 minutes, it was all over. Thank you to this company for giving us the opportunity to self-finance by creating our fundraising campaigns on our own website. God bless you

Clube do Importador

Location Brazil

The best app I found for crowdfunding with fully costumization. The support team is awesome and ready to help anytime. I totally recommend it!

inventrkits

Very fast support and they solved the problem for me. Was a really good experience thank you. Would recommend this for others

Koop Een Vat

Location Netherlands

Good app and great service to make adaptations tailor made for our store! Highly recommended if you consider!

Stubook

Location Thailand

I tested the app about all campaigns.
And I choose Crowdfunding Manager
It answers all of my needs. And the support team at
Help me every step

AUTS Foundation

Location Bulgaria

I am so happy with the Crowdfunding Manager! I highly recommended! Perfect support at any time! Perfect application in every aspect!

November 18, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any further questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

The Printery SA

Location South Africa

I have now put this app to the test and it does meet the requirements I have. But what is even better is the fact that customer service is great. I have only positive things to say about the service I have received. Even when suggesting and requesting features that were not yet available, they went out of their way to find a solution for me.
Also, they have always been available for questions and support. Which is quite impressive actually. Now that I have the app working as I want, I look forward to using it going forward.

August 15, 2019

Wolf Lilly Co

Location Ukraine

Easy to set up, and any questions we did have, were answered quickly by their support.
Great app!!!!

June 24, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we strive for.
Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Previous 1 3