Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

The Carpentry Shop Co., LLC

This app is great. It compressed all files and added alt text. I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to improve website speed.

bunnyheat.com

Excellent app saving a lot of time to make your store faster loading and more easily found with automatic alt tag renaming. Even though a lot of the images in my store were quite small to begin with, after compressing using this app, there was no discernible loss in quality and loading times were improved further and of course google loves fast sites too. Definitely worth every penny.

The Prinky Baby

I had about 1200 photos in my store and crush pic optimized it by 34%. it made a difference in my website speed score .

VALOR FITNESS CLOTHING

I was suggested to use this app by a Shopify rep. They obviously work together to get business to one another. The app made my website slower. I cancelled it and asked for a refund but was denied because the app already minimized pics supposedly... Then they charged me a second time and I can't get my $$ back. Don't be fooled by the fake 5 star reviews from robots or the companies staff members

Dragons Head Shop

I used this app to reduce the size of my picture files in my store. It saved me 8% across 5000 pictures, which I was pretty happy with. I would like to see some functionality for resizing pictures. is this something possible?

Brooklyn’z Klozet

I love this app alot so far cause its great and im running out of things to say but its making type at least 100 characters

Wednesday Cleanse Day

This app is very easy to use and saved me money by not having to hire a developer! It has definitely improved my store speed.

Maître Philippe & Filles

This app is a time saver and it does what it promises. I can recommend it to every shop owner. Thanks for it. Good job.

AnimeCorps

Awesome and super convenient app! Will definitely be using this app again for other shopify stores!!

Blu Bottoms

Increases website speed within minutes. Very easy to use and inexpensive. Crushes Images quick . Great app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78