Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Riley Reign

Wow! This app is exactly what I have been looking for compressing my photos as well as SEO. This is like a one-stop and it's pretty effortless on your part. The app does everything for you with the click of a button. So easy!

directfitexhausts

Very snazzy app with impressive automation and tutorials. Heartily recommend to reduce page load times and help woth basic SEO alt tags.

TrippyStore

Drop some of the weight of images without sacrificing quality. Easy to use, built in seo optimizing features.

unUsual Choices

I used this app to help me resize all my images because it looks much nicer the store having all pictures the same. Till now very happy with this app!
Already used all the quota I had on plan Free, but all images I needed are taken care of.
I absolutely recommend this app!

Pure Night

Excellent app saved so much time, within a couple of hours all my photos were resize perfectly, will continue to use them

Aera Jewellery

Great app, saved us a lot of time by automating the whole process! Would recommend, especially if your site has a lot of visuals.

Healthy Environs

Used this to condense my images. It saved me having to manually resize all of my photos. recommend !

Thermomix

Great app to compress images, sort file names and get your alt text sorted in your images...big SEO winner

CoralBloom

Thanks so much for a very useful app. I tried the free version and then up-graded to a paid plan. Super effective and made a great difference to my shop speed.

DaveKing Clothing

It does what it says, reduces the file size of all the images on your store and optional renaming of image file and seo alt text for images. Hopefully good results will follow.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86