Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Shujaa Tees

The app works as expected albeit a bit slow. I've only used the image compression module so far but an happy with it so far.

Afro Nation

Pour le moment RAS, plutôt satisfait du travail et de l'optimisation des images, on peut le mettre en automatique, dès que l'on ajoute une image elle se compresse. L'application est claire et facile à utiliser. Elle marche en arrière plan si on quitte l'application pour continuer de travailler sur shopify en parallèle. Le prix est très résonnable, j'ai pris le premier plan et ça suffit amplement pour +500 produits

KIMBRYCART

Very good recommended application. I'm just testing it but so far it's ok. I hope it exceeds my expectations. very good

Nutritional Organic

This is simple to install and use. It is a bit expensive if you are like me and have a lot of pics but I am hoping that it is going to be well worth the expense.

Clairac Krafts

Compressed all my images without any problems. It was quick and easy to use . Plan pricing very competitive.

Tomas Li

I like this app very much I do it simple app easy to use, good good good good good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sake Store

Perfect! Works perfect in my store. I really recommend it.
And I need to complete more 40 characteres to Shopify Reviews Accept my comments.

Wellquest Air Purifiers

This app was recommended. We used it to reduce file size in the hopes page speed would be improved. It is not clear whether that has happened. But reducing file size cannot be a bad thing. We can also now rename files much easier, which we will now do. In any case, we have done what we can.

Klasp | Best Online Gift Store

Helped met to minimise my images andoptimise my image names. Superhelpful and easy to use. Welcome to try it.

Great Haves

This app has really saves me a lot of time in optimising the images on my shopify store! It is highly recommended for those who would want to save time image optimising!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8