Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Mainland Furniture

Definitely recommended. Does exactly what it says on the tin so couldn't ask for much better. Interface is clean, set it and forget it operation, and refreshingly honest and understanding policy when it comes to billing.

Beales department store

Great product, it makes a huge difference to our site speed. Thoroughly recommended if you want to speed up your website

Deven Rue

I had tried about 3-4 other apps before this one and they all fell short of what I wanted to do. This works great, allows for mass name changes, keeps a record of all the changes made to images, and automatically takes care of any new images I add.

Wandering Spirits Global

Was pleasantly surprised at how well this app compressed my images, then thoroughly overjoyed when I realised it would auto add in alt tags based on the product title. Improved my page speeds AND SEO at same time. Worth every penny.

ShopTaury™

its really great for the job it does. i have no complaints. it crushes things well, hulk smash. 100 characters lol,

KOKORO

Simple and very easy to use. lots of flexibility and is rather essential for todays short patience customers.

3DVanity.com

Wow... life-saving app. I had another app boost my seo, but they deleted all of my descriptions in the alt and pic description. Terrible for clients looking for my products... they couldn't find them in Google Search! All descriptions are back, photos compressed and speed enhanced. Fabulous

Flowher

Easy to use and fair enough with the free plan if you have less than 100 pictures to resize. i recommend

Faerly

Very happy with the product. Tom was very helpful and helped me with the custom compression setting. Quality after compression is excellent.

Tweetshirt

I worried about the modifications on my store, I worried about the quality after the compression and the alt text on all my photos which is already optimized. I finally let the app compress ALL the pics automatically and WOW ! Quality after the compression : perfect ! (no difference) Alt text : stay the same as before.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68