Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Vapescom

Cool image optimization app though it seems most of our vape pics were already optimized so the app didn't do much for our vape shop.

Exo The

Great apps, its working just fine !!!

Scarab Trinkets

THis app seems to helping. It was looking like I was having trouble with page load times. Once I installed the app, it definitely helped to reduce the load times. I would definitely recommend it.

Senpaiwares Com

This is perfect for image compression. My favourite on Shopify :-)

Staging Boutiquemags Com

Working well so far. We use it on boutiquemags.com

Moearth

Worked perfectly and impressed with the detailed info. moearth.com

Officialmagni

Amazing app, probably needs to be clearer how to first use! Just tiny criticism.

Dare To Diffuze

Very simple and easy to use! Don't really notice the results but I trust that the images are compressed.

Real3d

works and does what it says, good app, recommend it.

Executive Leather 2

This app is easy to use. But why they are files that have restored to original images but still not compressed? also there have no options for first time visitors where I have no idea how much files/space I need to compress and might just want a one-off trial instead of committing on recurring plans? for some recurring plans may not be required for some users. Overall it is easy to use but I am not sure which plan suits me on the on-going basis or if I need it at all.