Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Pandemonium Millinery

I love this app. It did end up making our site work a little faster and made giving each image a unique name effortless. I absolutely love how the developers make a point of saying just to pay/have it active while your using it, then deactivate it, so you can save a little money. I'm about to re-activate the app to get this year's photos crushed. The staff is always quick to answer and very supportive.

SSStyleN.com

This is one of the best apps I have downloaded to my store! It save me a bunch of time by fixing file names & tags and editing my pictures. Hoping to see traffic soon! Thank you!

Your Blissful

works for me, I like this app it is easy to use, just download and it does the rest, they have good customer service

storyandhearts

I installed this app on www.storyandhearts.com. It has worked very well, and unlike other apps was rather easy to install and utilize. It certainly has worked as expected. No problems, would recommend!

Mister Wu Dim Sum Delivery

Great app, easy to use and it help in my page load speed. This help a lot in my google ranking. Thanks

Hallights

This app helped with images - the basic selling points of my business - and increased loading time. Having utilized the SEO optimization options, I fully expect positive results.

The T-Shirt Dugout

Great app. I've used it to "crush" image size. It is currently set to autorun and is working great!

Health Boss

Easy to use and helped me compress my images very easy. I couldn't tell the difference between the optimized and original pics. But I'll observe for now

Best Price Car Sales ltd

Great app which is easy and straightforward to use. Being able to reduce pages of images will greatly increase our website speed and hopefully our ranking with search engines

All of The Lights

Awesome, simple does the job exactly. Recommenced for anyone with a large store with too much images to bother compressing yourself. Good UI too. Page speed is so important for conversions so something like this is a no brainer.