Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

START 2 FINISH NUTRITION

It reduced my total website's image load by 58%. Helped a ton for increasing my page speed which will go along way with my conversions

Jomla.ae

useful app with an intelligent interface, and fair pricing plans which lets you try the app before paying.

Midwinter Hollow

Actually a really great tool for image optimisation. I was quite daunted at the thought of renaming all the filenames etc but this made it really easy!

Crazy Mega Deals

Really cool app. Effortless getting images compressed and having the SEO optimized. Would highly recommend for all types of online businesses.

BeFRB

Enjoyed how fast this app crushed images in my store. That helped my page going faster. Crush pics is like an oil to your stores engine.

Pen Blank Sales

This app helps to compress your larger images if you don't have the time to shrink them down and compress them yourself. I'm using it successfully at https://penblanksales.com and it works great.

Wellquest Air Purifiers

This app was recommended. We used it to reduce file size in the hopes page speed would be improved. It is not clear whether that has happened. But reducing file size cannot be a bad thing. We can also now rename files much easier, which we will now do. In any case, we have done what we can.

Klasp | Best Online Gift Store

Helped met to minimise my images andoptimise my image names. Superhelpful and easy to use. Welcome to try it.

Volkrays™

I used this app and I found it very well, and the customer care is very quick to reply, and this app works very well. thanks

Cbwish

I use this app to compress a lot of pictures, The picture becomes smaller,the page load becomes faster,i will share it to my friend.