Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Keylink Solutions

This app sped up my page and I ended up needing a plan for only $4.99 for my page, www.freshvaper.com.

Eupterrae

It reduced my pic sizes, always like my page to load faster.

Mytranquillity

This increased my page speed by 11% with just 4 clicks. If you like easy, this is for you!

Phatbuddha

Compresses our images automatically which is so much easier than doing it manually. It just runs in the background and does the job well.

Sundrystyle

I have a ton of high quality images on my site and using this app definitely helped improve my page speed. Thanks team!

Thelittlebracompany

A great app with knowleadgable and quick support team.

Kitchen Brite

Even with the fact our site is not super image heavy this app significantly reduced our load time. Very glad I listened to my friends recommendation.

Girl Almighty Clothing Co

great support and easy to use! easy way to speed up site and avoid losing customers due to slow loading!

Auto Julio

Such a satisfying app.
And a great Customer Service :)

Discount Branded Sportswear

Great stuff, basically set it and forget it. Excellent support - not that you should need it, the app really is that simple. I contacted Dom about something else and he couldn't have been more helpful. I have definitely noticed an improvement in speed since the initial run so am happy to recommend.