Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Barnaby Co

Really good app with great functionality. Would prefer a one off charge based on the number of images being processed rather than a monthly subscription but other than that, no complaints.

Housesignbuilder

Nice App quick and easy to use, just sit back and let it shrink your images.

Undergroundbarber

Great app very happy with everything, all our styling product photos still look great and great. undergroundbarber.co.uk

The Matcha Brothers

GREAT APP! made my store run much more efficiently!

Id Rather Be With My Hedgehog

Great app. The support team is amazing also.

Boots Tees

So great. I love that you have the option to roll back your changes, just in case a compressed image doesn't look right (I've never had a problem with the compressed images looking bad, but it's nice to have the option so I don't have to worry). I also love that you can just set this and forget it. :)

Dynamicwaterfeatures

Easy implementation and an affordable price. I didnt see much of a speed boost on my site load, but it did compress approx 500 pics in a pretty short time. So that alone made it worth it

Ninebot Vietnam

I love this app. Saves me a lot of time for more important things to do.

Original Film Art

Works just as advertised! Helpful dashboard display shows savings after compression. Very pleased so far.

Dustrialinc

I've been using for about a month on http://dustrial.net
Works great, especially for automatic images from dropshipping apps.