Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Christiano Ferraro

Seemlessly finds the pictures, converts them in a loss-less way, and has immediate impact to site speeds following 3rd party web tests. Worth it.

Zizowireless

My site speed was really slow - my picture sizes were too big. I signed up and the problem was fixed overnight. Smooth, easy, and useful. Thank you!

Boots N Rags

AMAZING SUPPORT - absolutely amazing support! Dom is very quick to respond and did the optimization changes for me. Again, amazing!

Holly Lane Christian Jewelry

Dom from Crush.pics went above and beyond in helping us optimize our site's speed. I had originally installed the app and did the optimization process myself with little result in a better online speed ranking.

Discouraged, I asked for a refund. Dom was quick to offer a solution and even went as far as to help me make a modification to my site's theme to help me optimize my site.

Our site's speed went from 24/100 to 74/100 with Dom's help.

Great product, amazing service!

Babel Alchemy

Great app, shrunk our images and optimized our store!

Active Swag

Using this app is incredibly easy, and will definitely improve your site speed. We also got phenomenal support from Dom on other site-related issues, and he's been a great resource for us!

Theolivetree

It's so easy to use and it basically runs on its own. I needed more clarification and help on something and Dom was extremely helpful and efficient. Please keep up the great work!

Maple Treehouse

Fast and easy. Just a few clicks and the rest is handled by it. You do not have to worry about anything else. The ease of changing plans to suit your needs is also an added bonus

Little Earth Nest

This app did exactly what we wanted it to and significantly reduced the load time of our pages especially our home page. Dom was super helpful and it was definitely an fast, easy to use app with a very positive outcome for us.

The Vintage Cart

You guys have really saved my wallet from crushing :) this app saved 38% of my space and hence made my site faster by 0.34 secs. All just by using this app. Would like the cost to be a couple of $ cheaper for the premium tiered plans. Easy to use is an understatement, you do need to do anything, absolutely nothing. Just three clicks, thats all.