Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

One Tribe Apparel

Makes compressing images a lot easier, overall I love it but sometimes it takes awhile for them to go through and be compressed.

Op Gaming Gear

This app works fine but it does not cover all pictures on Site just product pictures.

Alltrueist

It's been great! Does what it claims

House Of Clouds Melbourne

Nice little app, compresses your images all at once or you can do them one at a time

Atmakarma

Really helps images load quicker. works great on mobile. Glad i added it to https://parkedlife.com

Callia Flowers

Great app, got me an extra 2 points on my Page Speed. Only issue is that it doesn't get ALL the images.

Giftspage

Useful tools for images heavy websites... recommended.
HYDESTYLE.LONDON

Homebarista Se

This seems like a pretty great tool, looking forward to using it :)

Justbella

Great app and love the automated nature of it, compression size of the pics seems considerably smaller than some of the online apps I have used for compressing pics though.

Originalsound

Great app overall!

I had some earlier problems with the app and the payment, but I received a nice customer service and I really appreciate that. Even though I had some problems, we managed to fix it quite fast, so thats really nice. The app really helped to improve our website speed, as intentioned so we're happy.

The app is easy to use and does all the job on its known!

Please checkout http://www.originalsound.dk for awesome headphones!