Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

MeMademoiselle (HACO GmbH & Co.KG)

It is easy to get started and very fast results. I just did a view settings and images have been compressed automatically. Highly recommended.

The Lamp Goods

I found this app very easy to use and the support was outstanding. It seems to have helped my site speed up which is a big plus.

Hooter Holster by Carey Bradshaw

Top notch customer support. Very responsive. Quality app. Sage advice. Helped us with our site www.hooterholster.net
It loads faster now. Try it! See how fast it loads for you. :-)

OMNITAIR

Honestly best support I have ever gotten so far. I got here through a youtube video that recommended me installing the app to increase pagespeed. App is fully automated. For me didn't do that much because I had already compressed my images, but still a 30% crush on top of that is really good.

I contacted support and had some questions about pagespeed, questions not really related to the app. Ron his advice resulted in a pagespeed increase of 2 sec instantly :). Support to me is about helping your clients even outside your business.

Luxxydee

Dom at Customer support (real time chat) was really helpful in explaining how the app worked as I was unsure. I started on the free plan and am now confident to move to the paid plan.

Sportsfuel Supplements NZ

Great app for automating image compression, would recommend. Only thing it doesn't do is blog image compression.

Vape UK

Fantastic app, a must have for site speed. Also has a very useful manual option to enable you to upload, rescale and download

Satisfy Your Fetish

I used this app to optimize my images and alt tags. Did exactly as it said it would. Ran into an issue and contacted support. Dom helped me with my issues and answered all my questions with supporting screenshots and links to get my images optimized and my questions answered. Great app

CLOOK

très simple d"utilisation, je suis dans l'attente des résultats, car le SEO ne se fait pas en 1 jours. Merci !

Pimp My Mobi

This is such a great app. Reduced the size of my images without losing quality and boosted my page speed. I love it :)