Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Muhaton

I used this app to reduce and optimize my pictures and it really worked, easy to use and has saved me tons of time since I have kept it on auto

Gluten Free Choice

This is a great app and very easy to use, it compressed all images from my website with one click.
I am well impressed with the customer service too as I asked many questions before using it
Tom was very quick to reply with clear and straight to the point answers
Just what I needed

ECO Vegan Bags

You make my life easier. Who created this app is brilliant. Thank you so much.

Sol O Vino

very user friendly, am looking forward to seeing the results, am still workign through this and will add more comments on review

Delishhouse

I used this app to optimize my images to assist with google ranking. It was seamless and effortless. Love this app

Invisible World US

Nice simple app that works. I used it to compress images, but more importantly, to rename image alt tags, which helps with SEO. Easy to use. Highly recommended.

Plasmablobs

I used the app to compress all my site images. It helps with the speed ratings. I also used it to add SEO alt tags and it did that very well. Overall I'm glad I have this tool in the armoury! Check out my site if you want to see the results at https://www.plasmablobs.com

naranda

So easy to use!!! Compressing your images and modifying alt tag and names at the same time. Really user friendly

The Primitive Heart Boutique

I Used the recommended compression. installation and instruction were very easy
Very happy to date!

5.11 Tactical Finland

This app helped us A LOT! Webstore is now much faster and taking this app in use was easy as it should be and we saw the result the very next day after all pick (more than 2gigabytes) were "crushed" over night. Boom, best 20 euros I have spent so far for Shopify apps!