Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

The Primitive Heart Boutique

I Used the recommended compression. installation and instruction were very easy
Very happy to date!

5.11 Tactical Finland

This app helped us A LOT! Webstore is now much faster and taking this app in use was easy as it should be and we saw the result the very next day after all pick (more than 2gigabytes) were "crushed" over night. Boom, best 20 euros I have spent so far for Shopify apps!

MOOMENN

Easy to use app and fantastic support, can be set up for automatic ATL, File name and Images Compressing with a reasonable price, and most of all very Helpful and supportive, Support Team!

Refining Travel

Awesome app, really enjoying the features. The free version was perfect for me at this point in time.

This Lovely Moment

love this app! Saves a lot of space on my pages. It's important that my pages have fast loading so this was awesome!

TicklessUSA

I love it!
It's simple, automatic and easy to use.
I had to install it and the rest is done by itself.
I can see that our webpage loads faster and all the images are optimized.
It saves time for me because I don't have to resize the images and optimize all of them. And it also saves time for our customers as well because the pages load faster. Therefore it makes me more money. I love it and I recommend using it!

Adoratherapy.com

Crushing my image sizes and boosting my SEO. Loving the easy install. Can't wait to see the results. Adore that!

Ooala

Very happy to have something automatic. Extremely useful for stores with very large inventories. Improved our Gtmetrix score significantly and you can "set it and forget it" which means our team doesn't have to waste time. Great app.

MobilityWODShop

Huge time saver and super simple to use. I appreciate the fact that I can simply download and app and be directed through exactly what needs to be done without having to tutor myself.

Pandemonium Millinery

I love this app. It did end up making our site work a little faster and made giving each image a unique name effortless. I absolutely love how the developers make a point of saying just to pay/have it active while your using it, then deactivate it, so you can save a little money. I'm about to re-activate the app to get this year's photos crushed. The staff is always quick to answer and very supportive.