Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 14 septembre 2019

It actually made my load time worse!! From 4.8s to 8.8s! Would not recommend using this app for your store

Tokoro Cases
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Space Squirrel Ltd. a répondu 7 novembre 2019

Hi there,

We're really sorry that you had trouble with your site loading speed. Our entire business is speeding websites up, so we naturally take this type of matter very seriously.

Immediately after hearing of your site speed degradation, we conducted a thorough investigation of your site. On Pingdom Website Speed Test, we saw a load time of 1.5 seconds and the longest loading elements were not images but rather other apps you had installed. https://tools.pingdom.com/#5b4c5269b0800000.

It appeared that Crush.pics did exactly what it was supposed to (reduced overall image file size) and your speeds are now well faster than average from what we can see.

After bringing these findings to your attention; you confirmed, agreed and promised to revise your review accordingly. Sadly (after numerous attempts to contact you) we haven’t heard anything since then.

We appreciate it can be a complicated process troubleshooting the root cause of problems like this, and we do hope everything is still running smoothly with your site. If you have any further questions, or if we can help you in any way, don’t hesitate to re-establish contact with us.

3 avril 2019

Wow! Took days to "compress" and didn't do a thing. I thought maybe there was some issue, so I wrote support. They are nothing but smoke and mirrors and why their product doesn't work with a bunch of BS that if I wasn't in SEO, I would probably have fallen for. Beware! They try to sell other people's services that I would really run from, based on how snake-like their Customer Service was. I understand site speed and I know my tools. I am working on all aspects of the site's speed and can certainly tell when the images are fixed. I know there are parts that I cannot control and don't need to be told that, when asking why the images are not compressed.

mobile-boutique.com
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear that you experienced problems with our app. We value this type of feedback and take it very seriously.

After thoroughly investigating the problem, we found that the cause was related to incorrect image dimensions in the templates of your theme. We have advised you via email that this can be easily corrected by changing a liquid tag in your templates but have yet to hear back.

We also checked your Shopify store with the Google PageSpeed Tool and confirmed that all your images are compressed as expected.

We take pride in providing efficient and friendly customer service. We are sorry that you didn’t give us the opportunity to help you further by email.

If you'd like to pick up the conversation you can always reach us through our support email, support@spacesquirrel.co

16 novembre 2017

im trying the free version and it is not possible to select only the ones you want to crush in batch, so you have to click on details and then crush one by one. which its really bad. There isn't like a selecting process one by one so you can crush batch.

Fearless Eyes Mexico
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hi there,

We're really sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our app! Our free plan is intended as a trial of our app so you can try compressing some images manually to see if you like the compression or not. We keep it manual so that images are not accidentally compressed and you use all your quota by mistake.

If there's anything we can do to help, send us a message at support@spacesquirrel.co - We look forward to hearing from you!

8 janvier 2020

I've used this app on my store theqjumpers.co.uk , after compressing the images, all the images on the website appeared super blurry. I've restored the original images and deleted the app, yet the images still appear super blurry!

Queue Jumper
Royaume-Uni
Environ 6 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Space Squirrel Ltd. a répondu 23 janvier 2020

We're sorry to hear that you've had this trouble with your site but this was definitely not a problem with Crush.pics. On your homepage, you had images being shown at 50x50px and our app cannot change the physical dimension of an image. We've tried to contact you on two email threads multiple times but have not heard back from you. Something had been changed in your theme and your template was rendering the wrong image sizes. This has nothing to do with Crush.pics as our app doesn't change any template files.
We're happy to answer more questions and you can contact us anytime at support@spacesquirrel.co

Modifié le 11 mai 2018

Terrible...ran the compress and rename routines...it showed magnificent results in control panel. Then checked...the alt tags werent hahaged, file names not changed, and no compression when I looked at the actual files.. Will be removing this...

The Italian Knife Maker
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear that you experienced problems with our app. After our support team contacted you, we determined that you were having problems with compressing images stored in Shopify's Files (Shopify Admin » Settings » Files) section.

Unfortunately, Shopify doesn't allow third party apps access to these files so we, or any other app, are unable to compress them. However, Crush.pics does provide a Manual Upload feature that allows you to compress images before adding them to the Files section.

We have issued you a full refund and are sorry that Crush.pics didn't work out for you.

If you would like to learn more about how we can help you compress these images please email us at support@spacesquirrel.co

14 janvier 2020

App did not work. for me at all. When I attempted to compress my photos it would keep saying retry and would never compress the images. I tried the automatic compression and it still wouldn't work. Waist of time and money. Also, it will only compress product images, not blog post images.

Handmade Haven
21 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 30 novembre 2018

Firstly, I used the recommended options- this DID cut the overall size down by 63%... BUT some images just appeared as lines, some of the images were too blurry to make out, etc.

So we restored the images- this got stuck for 12~ hours until support decided to contact me back and fix the issue... Doesn't help that we're not down on half a day of sales.

The worst part? I've paid 9.99 to use a third of my 2GB allowance, just to lose half a day of sales and have my images ruined.

Lunar Apparel
Royaume-Uni
Environ 24 heures d’utilisation de l’application

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear that you experienced problems with our app. After your feedback our support team contacted you via e-mail and arranged a full refund.

Again, we're sorry that Crush.pics didn't work out for you. If you have any questions or if we can help in any way, let us know at support@spacesquirrel.co

4 février 2018

it did 1 product pic (the main one) but not the additional ones. Not at all intuitive and confusing to use.

Marytea
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application

Hi there,

We're really sorry that you had a poor experience with our app. One thing we work really hard on is improving the user experience and we've recently introduced an all new dashboard that is much easier to navigate. We also have Getting Started Guides and other resources that can help you use and navigate our app.

We would love to help you use our app and if you have questions, please reach out at support@spacesquirrel.co and we'd be happy to help.

15 novembre 2017

Made me upgrade, then I didn't use all of my quota.

NOT happy.

- Lisa
toddletunes.com

Toddle Tunes
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application

Hi Lisa,

We're sorry that you didn't have a good experience with our app! We certainly don't want anyone to feel forced to upgrade and offer the free plan if users only need to compress a few images. We have to pay for each image compressed so that's why higher quotas and features are reserved for the paid plans.

We have all sorts of guides and help articles that may help and our support team is always happy to answer any questions you might have. You can reach us anytime at support@spacesquirrel.co

25 avril 2017

Yeah, it made my site slower. I condensed the images thinking it was going to speed up my site a bit, but that didn't happen

Grab And Go Central
Environ 3 heures d’utilisation de l’application

Hi there,

We're sorry that you didn't enjoy our app! Our app is designed with a few fail-safes and one is that your images will never be updated to be larger than it used to be. This is to ensure that even if compression doesn't save much on an image, it will at least stay the same as it was before.

Site speed tests vary day-to-day based on a lot of different factors, so it's possible that you encountered this. Regardless, if you have any questions or concerns, you can always email us directly at support@spacesquirrel.co