Crush: Speed & Image Optimizer

• 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
840 recensies
3 februari 2023

I love the fact that the app can quickly and easily create useful ALT tags and improve the overall speed of my site. Would recommend

Premier Bidets
App gebruikt gedurende 28 dagen
26 januari 2023

We saw a noticeable page speed improvement once we started using Crush.Pics. The ability to add alt text based on templates is also nice to help improve accessibility and SEO. They are also helpful and quick to respond when you have questions.

GoBros.com
App gebruikt gedurende Bijna 3 jaar
12 januari 2023

Thank you! Very nice and easy :) Optimize is very easy with this application for my store. Thank you team :)

LEO
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
App gebruikt gedurende 25 dagen
12 december 2022

I use "Balanced" mode for image compression. I can't see the difference - and they save a lot of space and make loading the page much faster. The rename of image files, and alt tags is a bonus! I am very pleased with this product.

PreppComm
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan een jaar
2 december 2022

It worked effortlessly. I just clicked the buttons and things improved a little bit. I am still looking at improving speed. this will help alot.

Outside Hockey, Inc.
App gebruikt gedurende 3 dagen
30 november 2022

I love this app and it worked perfect. All my pictures were crushed and was done quick. I will recommend everyone to use this if they have a lot of photo's and videos on their website.

Treadmills and Fitness World
App gebruikt gedurende 11 maanden
Bewerkt 24 november 2022

Well just like most of the one stars are saying. My sites performance suffered after using this. Went from 35 on mobile to 29 and 85 on desktop to 51! EDIT: After reading their FAQ it seems the app did what it was supposed to. My Scores are still lower than when I started but thats the way SEO works i guess. Does what they say it does.

Lost Wonderlust
App gebruikt gedurende 1 dag
20 november 2022

Ho utilizzato questa app per migliorare le performance del mio sito e funziona davvero. Funziona ed è molto utile e fa ciò che dice.

Spectaclo
Italië
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 5 uur
15 november 2022

Good app for image optimization. Thanks for creating this amazing app. I will save our valuable time to optimize images manually.

Baby Care Toys
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende 15 dagen
3 november 2022

Everything is good with the app. User friendly and no issues using the app, It does what it's suppose to do. Save time and money Thank you!

JLMAS Online