Crush: Speed & Image Optimizer

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 26, 2023

We saw a noticeable page speed improvement once we started using Crush.Pics. The ability to add alt text based on templates is also nice to help improve accessibility and SEO. They are also helpful and quick to respond when you have questions.

GoBros.com
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 12, 2023

Thank you! Very nice and easy :) Optimize is very easy with this application for my store. Thank you team :)

LEO
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 25 days
December 12, 2022

I use "Balanced" mode for image compression. I can't see the difference - and they save a lot of space and make loading the page much faster. The rename of image files, and alt tags is a bonus! I am very pleased with this product.

PreppComm
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 2, 2022

It worked effortlessly. I just clicked the buttons and things improved a little bit. I am still looking at improving speed. this will help alot.

Outside Hockey, Inc.
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 30, 2022

I love this app and it worked perfect. All my pictures were crushed and was done quick. I will recommend everyone to use this if they have a lot of photo's and videos on their website.

Treadmills and Fitness World
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited November 24, 2022

Well just like most of the one stars are saying. My sites performance suffered after using this. Went from 35 on mobile to 29 and 85 on desktop to 51! EDIT: After reading their FAQ it seems the app did what it was supposed to. My Scores are still lower than when I started but thats the way SEO works i guess. Does what they say it does.

Lost Wonderlust
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 20, 2022

Ho utilizzato questa app per migliorare le performance del mio sito e funziona davvero. Funziona ed è molto utile e fa ciò che dice.

Spectaclo
Italy
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
November 15, 2022

Good app for image optimization. Thanks for creating this amazing app. I will save our valuable time to optimize images manually.

Baby Care Toys
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 3, 2022

Everything is good with the app. User friendly and no issues using the app, It does what it's suppose to do. Save time and money Thank you!

JLMAS Online
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 27, 2022

I'm not sure it works or not, first time use it but it help to compress the image in batch, would try out for sometime see how's the results.

Wellness Official