Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

Hammer Head Swim Caps

I can't wait to see the performance of my site go off the charts. Thank you! I will recommend to my small business owner friends.

favorite pets

I just tried it, but I already liked it! Thanks for helping. When there is a profit in my store, I will change the plan.

The Farmers Mugs Store

Wonderful app. So simple and yet powerful. It's reducing the file size of my photos and renaming them. 10/10

Babarolo Weinhandel GmbH

This is a great app that compressed all the photos on my site (and renamed them!) over 60%! Perfect if you want to keep your site running smooth!

Lace & Tassels

Really user friendly, and using it helped speed up my store after the speed had dropped considerably plus SEO image optimisation was made easy too. Great app, thanks so much Crush!

Kinky Toy Store

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does have a free plan with you can use to see if it meets your needs. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Reditexpress

Best App ever, I love the way this app work especially when i have to seat and watch the automatic work been don without loosing any sweat. thanks

KWS-Tools.Shop

Very nice APP to crush the picture size with minimum of amount of time, i rly like it and would recommend it to you.

DuxDispatch

Simple to compress images in bulk, ran in the background while I could do other things, and the impact on the website load time is noticeable from the word go.

aqasha

This app does exactly what you would expect it to do. I am very happy with the result. Thank you crush.pics

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79