Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

mellow NOIR

Great app, great support! Helped me a lot reduce the performance of my page and when problems came up support was there to help :)

Global Seafoods North America

App did fantastic job. Support is fast effective. If you need to make your custom photos work for you, you need this app. If you need 100% pictures on your site including all blogs to be faster opening you need this APP. I gain almost 10% in speed of my site.
I will use it for other sites as well

2020 Stamps

Very easy to use! Great bang for your buck. It only takes a few minutes and has a tremendous impact on your site.

Niplashed

Great app! Saves me so much time and it's so quick and easy to use. I can't imagine having to do this manually and Crush.pics just handles it!

Handmade Jewelry and Art by Kitten Hill Art Studio

This has saved me time and headaches. It freed up space on my website. Worth it for everything it does.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

This is a great product that is so easy to use. Just set up and it does all the work. Smaller photo size means quicker website response times.

Hair to Beauty

This app helped me save a lot of time and the auto crush feature really seals the deal for me. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Guitars On Main

A must-have for SEO and good site visitor experience. Pricing is affordable and the staff is very responsive and helpful.

seasonswhen

Very great ap. Does what its says on the tin, set And forget. This is perfect for everyone as picture reviews is a must today

Your Heart Boutique

I love this app! It is intuitive and easy to set up and it does everything automatically! I don't see how you can run a Shopify store without it. I appreciate the lower price point for new stores. If the cost were higher, I would have to wait to have this time-saving app. Thank you to all at Crush.pics. Keep up the great work!