Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer | Reviews

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

AnimeCorps

Awesome and super convenient app! Will definitely be using this app again for other shopify stores!!

Blu Bottoms

Increases website speed within minutes. Very easy to use and inexpensive. Crushes Images quick . Great app

Willies Ice Hockey Emporium | Ice & Inline Hockey Retailer in UK

Great app - does what it says on the tin. Renamed and compressed my files by half. The time estimation is a little out but it runs nicely in the background so not really a problem. Thanks guys. Team @ Willies Ice Hockey Emporium.

footballcollectible

The app saved me hundreds of hours and not having to pay a consultant. I was able to optimize my 2000 images in about a day, renamed images and alt tags, without a single disruption to my website. It did exactly what it said it would do and would recommend for anyone who wants to save time or money

Mainland Furniture

Definitely recommended. Does exactly what it says on the tin so couldn't ask for much better. Interface is clean, set it and forget it operation, and refreshingly honest and understanding policy when it comes to billing.

Beales department store

Great product, it makes a huge difference to our site speed. Thoroughly recommended if you want to speed up your website

Deven Rue

I had tried about 3-4 other apps before this one and they all fell short of what I wanted to do. This works great, allows for mass name changes, keeps a record of all the changes made to images, and automatically takes care of any new images I add.

Wandering Spirits Global

Was pleasantly surprised at how well this app compressed my images, then thoroughly overjoyed when I realised it would auto add in alt tags based on the product title. Improved my page speeds AND SEO at same time. Worth every penny.

ShopTaury™

its really great for the job it does. i have no complaints. it crushes things well, hulk smash. 100 characters lol,

KOKORO

Simple and very easy to use. lots of flexibility and is rather essential for todays short patience customers.