Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Broome And Greene

This app was super easy to install and is definitely worth the investment. Reduced overall file sizes for all of our product images and helped improve our page load times.

Sensuelle Sweet

merci merci merci merci et merci

Super Super Dope

Here at Super Super Dope we have been using the app for about a week and noticed a definite improvement in site speed.

What we really like however is the SEO function, automating our image alt tags and hopefully improving our organic traffic from image searches.

Cheers Crush Pics!

Lighting Originals

This app works really well. It crushes the images and the SEO rename is great! I had a question and they answered extremely quickly and checked things out thoroughly. They also checked in a few times to make sure I was satisfied and that my issue was resolved to my satisfaction!

Look Luxo

Meu site ficou muito mais rápido e otimizado, vale super a pena, isso vai ajudar muito na experiência do usuário dentro da minha loja

Profound And Pretty

Great app! So quick! Love it!

Access Vape

Pics Crunch For Fastest Loading Ever! Amazing 5 STARS!!!!

Bricks Masons

This app has helped us become the number one store in our niche outperforming all of our competition. We highly recommend it!

Nameyourball

Works better than any of the others we tried!

Gift Moments

Good app, didn't compress images a great deal tho, and can become expensive if you have a huge amount of product images.