Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ALISHWAIL

Location Libya

I have compressed all the images in my store to speed up the store, it is a very cool application, I advise everyone to download it,

Tecno-Moda HN

Location Honduras

se ve que es muy buena aplicacion, acelero bastante mi tienda, ahora carga muy rapido y el CEO esta muy bien, los felicito

Elizabetta Europe

Location France

I just installed Crush Pics on my second site. It's great. It works in the background and crushes already compressed images. Saves me time and Megabytes! Thanks!

On The Peg Clothing

This app really helps to reduce the load time of my site. Great to use for external images too - thanks!

Marissa Collections

Has helped us significantly in automating this process. Definitely recommend this app over the others.

pet supplies expert

Time spent using app About 1 year

Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttt Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

Fitness Armory

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very convenient, I no longer need to process every picture by myself. Save a lot of time. Just upload the picture to the store. The app will be optimized automatically.

Natalex Auto

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This application ran tirelessly in the background for a year and did its job properly. I am very pleased with the results and recommend it if you want to speed up the site and additionally get an ALT tag for the image.

Painted Love Apparel

I chose this app to help me with seo. without knowing too much about how alt text, file names and image compressing works beforehand, i found their tutorials very helpful and educational. it took a while to convert all of my files (958 total images) but the process was very easy and understandable. i feel confident now that my seo is in good hands moving forward.

Sweet Little Duck

Time spent using app 27 minutes

I am so pleased with the Crush Pics app. It has made compressing and renaming my files one less thing I have to worry about!