Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Ooh Laa Laa

This really helped and was simple to use! Worth investing in to help speed up your website download.

ApkaMart

Impressive. That's what we can say. Good app, great support, easy to operate. Recommended for crushing!

Maison de Choup

Brilliant app. I have lots of hi-res images on my website and Crush really helped to speed up the sometimes slow site!

Thank you.

Maison de Choup

iOffizz Shop

GREAT APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehomful The Funny Camera Club

save me a lot of time, thanks and like it very much, late i will check the further needs based on the update of website

The Maple Outlet

Thanks Crush.pics. I received information about your application from another seller and tried it out. I really think this will help my conversion rate with faster load times.

Gadget 21

Excellent and easy to use. I compressed more than 1,000 photos in a few hours using the automation. I chose what kind of photos I want to compress and that's it. Recommended.

Vemes Distribution

Simply phenomenal. Having 2000+ images on my website, load times were very frustrating both in collection and product pages. When I tried out this app, I immediately realized it was made for me. It has compressed all the images in less than 24hours and ALT-renamed all of them. A very clean job.
PNG files were compressed up to 80% lossy, but I can't really tell the difference.
Definitely recommended to all people having large quantity of pictures in their website, not only products but also assets, logos, etc...

Copy/Paste from inside the app, this is the result:
Saved 460 MB
FROM 830 MB TO 370 MB (55%)

Hodinsky

Great we used it for our store https://hodinsky.com/ and it really helped us increase conversion! A must have!

LasersandLights.com

Great app to quickly compress all the product photos and improve the speed of your website. We use it for LasersandLights.com