Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer | Reviews

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Flowher

Easy to use and fair enough with the free plan if you have less than 100 pictures to resize. i recommend

Faerly

Very happy with the product. Tom was very helpful and helped me with the custom compression setting. Quality after compression is excellent.

Tweetshirt

I worried about the modifications on my store, I worried about the quality after the compression and the alt text on all my photos which is already optimized. I finally let the app compress ALL the pics automatically and WOW ! Quality after the compression : perfect ! (no difference) Alt text : stay the same as before.

CookiBloom

I heard about this app on Youtube for speeding up my site loading. This app is so easy to use. I saved 7MB of space. I am really happy about that. Best of all, it was easy! Click and done.

Briosa.se

Works very well. im super happy - easy to use and does what i expect it to do! Definitley recommend.

TOMY TONIO Photographie

très simple et efficace. Idéal pour mon site de Photographie pour augmenter la vitesse du site simplement

ffreckle

New business and this really helped save time. We went for the 500mg plan which is more than enough for us - $4.99 cant go wrong

Outdoorecostore

great app automatically compresses my images so i dont even have to thik about it. i like this app.

AR FAMN

I was wasting so much time doing this myself (almost impossible) before I realized this app existed. It does everything it promises, quickly, smoothly, efficiently. It's one of my few must have apps for my store!

Trendy by Creations

Just installed and started to compress. Very happy so far with the way it works and it does what it says