Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

Outdoorecostore

great app automatically compresses my images so i dont even have to thik about it. i like this app.

AR FAMN

I was wasting so much time doing this myself (almost impossible) before I realized this app existed. It does everything it promises, quickly, smoothly, efficiently. It's one of my few must have apps for my store!

Trendy by Creations

Just installed and started to compress. Very happy so far with the way it works and it does what it says

la maskarade

Je viens de commencer à l'utiliser avec le forfait à 5€ et je suis très satisfait, j'ai compresser toutes mes images et améliorer mon SEO

Saltwater Vintage & Uncommon Prints

Just used this app for the first time and 'crushed" 270+ product images. Selling art means a lot of big high-res images. Worked great, so far. I'm hoping this will help a lot with speed.

Alare

This is a great app and very easy to use! I highly recommend it if you want to speed up your website.

The Vintage Compact Shop

Excellent customer help. Super time saving app. Over 5000 images crushed in less than 48 hours. Thank you

Flame Point Cosmetics

So far I'm happy with the results. The pictures on my site look good and really opened up a lot of space. The app also compressed the file names also and made space. I got the smallest plan since my site is still new. Would upgrade in the future if needed.

Axion Music Outlet

This is a very new app but the team has been really helpful. This is a very new app but the team has been really helpful

THE AV8R

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood