Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

Boutique Society fam

The team is very helpful. Had a few glitches but they fixed it quickly. The team is very helpful. Had a few glitches but they fixed it quickly

Parq Desks

The app did what it was advertised to do. Love the ALT tags and file renaming features for SEO purposes. Very important app for my store as I add new suppliers and inventory. I am pleased.

Curayacu Outdoor Clothing

I think the app did a great job. I had a minor issue because after I paid, it took a while until I could start the compression job. In my case, the image crushing lasted like 8 hours, but no problem because it did the job while I worked on other places of my site.

Saltamiya.Art

Great, now my website loads faster! Thank you so much.

My Google pagespeed report score increased a lot

Biddle and Bop

Use this app to help fix our site speed after our traffic increase was starting to show issues. Another app wanted $122 to do what this app did. I let it run overnight which wasn't a problem, we had a gig and a half of photos that needed resized. Highly recommend.

Malo'o Racks

Great app, especially the auto features to crush photos and also have consistent alt tags. We are mostly mobile with our users so the increasing load time speed is critical. Love it!

Edith Ellen .com

I had a slower than acceptable load speed and I found your app to help increase the speed. Thank you for making the app. I could not have done the thousands of images my self alone.

Simply You Cosmetics Ltd.

This app really is one to have cant wait to see if it increase my page speed ill keep you up to date

Sharp Shifter

I used Image optimizer to significantly reduce the size of my store images and improve the speed of my store

Charlie Blu

Incredibly easy to use. Saved me so much time and money. I would highly recommend the product to anyone struggling with load time on their website.