Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - Best SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Fearless Eyes Mexico

im trying the free version and it is not possible to select only the ones you want to crush in batch, so you have to click on details and then crush one by one. which its really bad. There isn't like a selecting process one by one so you can crush batch.

Hi there,

We're really sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our app! Our free plan is intended as a trial of our app so you can try compressing some images manually to see if you like the compression or not. We keep it manual so that images are not accidentally compressed and you use all your quota by mistake.

If there's anything we can do to help, send us a message at support@spacesquirrel.co - We look forward to hearing from you!

Toddle Tunes

Made me upgrade, then I didn't use all of my quota.

NOT happy.

- Lisa
toddletunes.com

Hi Lisa,

We're sorry that you didn't have a good experience with our app! We certainly don't want anyone to feel forced to upgrade and offer the free plan if users only need to compress a few images. We have to pay for each image compressed so that's why higher quotas and features are reserved for the paid plans.

We have all sorts of guides and help articles that may help and our support team is always happy to answer any questions you might have. You can reach us anytime at support@spacesquirrel.co

Mywatch Ma

This a really bad application not convenient at all and not giving a good result. I tried to run it several times but it does not offer good results. I still have many pictures with bad dimensions. The support team does not reply at all and are not available for any help. I do not recommend it at all. I would like to get refunded and please stop my subscription. Crush Pics is a Low quality shopify application.

Hi there,

We're really sorry to hear that you didn't get the results you expected with our app. We are continuously upgrading the app and we've added more compression methods and improved existing ones. If one doesn't work, there's a very high chance another method will be exactly what you need.

It's also worth mentioning that we do not resize image resolution/pixels/dimensions. Our app is designed to compress file sizes in terms of kilobytes or megabytes and not to resize image dimensions.

If there's anything we can do to help, you can reach us anytime at support@spacesquirrel.co.

Grab And Go Central

Yeah, it made my site slower. I condensed the images thinking it was going to speed up my site a bit, but that didn't happen

Hi there,

We're sorry that you didn't enjoy our app! Our app is designed with a few fail-safes and one is that your images will never be updated to be larger than it used to be. This is to ensure that even if compression doesn't save much on an image, it will at least stay the same as it was before.

Site speed tests vary day-to-day based on a lot of different factors, so it's possible that you encountered this. Regardless, if you have any questions or concerns, you can always email us directly at support@spacesquirrel.co

2 Next