Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sinuss

Location Netherlands

De app werkt goed en eenvoudig. Je stelt het één keer goed in en je hebt er daarna geen omkijken meer naar.

Base Essentials

Location Australia

I've used it to optimise site images. It was simple and worked. Will use it next to seo optimise all images as well.

guangzhoutown

Location China

喜欢:很好,节省了很多空间,速度变得快了很多
不喜欢:压缩时间比较久,提交评论需要100个字以上,
没有其他评价了只能找一些字 来替代 请提供一些关于您使用此应用时喜欢或不喜欢的内容的详细信息。您的评论

zeldaandharley.com

Amazing time saver and super important feature. Being using this app for over a year and could not be more pleased

YMIJEANS

It helped me crushed the images and add SEO titles to them. Amazing! It is saving me money while improving the speed and organic traffic

Fire Pits Only

So far so good. Crushing all images added 2 points to my Shopify speed score. It was able to a few hundred images in about 30 min.

Drezden

This app is amazing. Truly. Easy to navigate and really saves me so much time. Would definitely recommend it. 10/10

The Cambridge Cheese Company

nice and easy to use - have only done our pix so far but looking forward to exploring the other crush options!

Pop Of Modern

This app does a great job minimizing images for my website, I love that it automatically does everything with out having to go in and press anything. Highly recommend and easy to use!

namohlondon

Crushed a very large amount of images in record time. It's the fastest app I have used for such a process.