Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

CrystalNinja

I ran this on my whole website.. took over 8hrs, but did finish and has me all balanced now ;) thank you!

Pottery Awesomeness

I'm trying to increase site speed. I know that my images are a huge part of that. Happy this easy solution exists!

LONGBIDA

Great App.Everything runs smoothly for us.Thanks to the developers for their hard work.I will recommend this app to my friends.

ThatMNLife

Works great, super simple to set up, and love the automation you can turn on and it'll work in the background.

Conners Clinic

Super easy to set up and works great. Very happy with it. I love being able to rename the images also.

Bijoutierr Jewelry

This App is just too good for anyone who wants their store to run fast. I had a challenge with compressing my pics and it was just too great to see the changes in my store. Thanks for this wonderful APP.

Chique Brows

such a helpful app! its compressed my images and renamed my alt tags. i highly recommend this application.

Atlantic Wood N Wares Co.

App works awesome ! would recommend for sure ! Easy to use ! Great tool !
love the auto or manual function for pic quality setting .

Beyond Corals

Best and simplest app for making alt tag and imagines google compliant. There is no other app that is this simple

PLENTIII

I use this app to reduce the size of my images without sacrificing quality. It does a great job. I wish it would do the same for gifs and videos, and analyze anything else that may slow down the pages to help continue to increase the loading speed.