Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

TBS The Beautiful Store

It is early days but so far this is wonderful. I have saved a huge amount by compressing my images which is a great help. It was very easy to install and definitely worth it!

Deco Pony

This app service is a lifesaver! Saved me so much time & stress! Looking forward to fine tuning all my images.

Erin Plewes Creative Art

This app has been awesome! Very easy to use and it has saved me TONS of time. The compression has worked well and increased my store speed.

PaisleyLion

I used this app for my online consignment shop, It has literally saved me 1000s of hours of work time! I love this app!

Lotus Mogul

Really happy with Crush Pics. Don't have to worry about compressing it elsewhere and then importing into the store. All done automatically

MIKAKUS

Thanks because is Really nice and necesary for the web site. La recomiendo para hacer una compresión rápida de las imagenes.

Art Meditations

Amazing App. After decreasing my site load time by at least 5 seconds, I consider it a life saver. That was just from compressing my images alone.

SpiritCampers

Love this app, it helped me with my shopify stores speed score which previously was not good, now we have crushed all out images it is , great app

fambypj

It works so much better of how I imagined! it helps me to reduce the size of each photo, it is fast and easy to work width

Seeds centrum

Helped us a lot! The store is faster! We recommend 100%. Anybody who is looking for fast and working fixes this one is for you! Keep up the good work