Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - Best SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Emu Joy

I used the crush feature and was able to shave a lot off the image sizes. Support has been excellent.

Geekatsu

App does what it says it does. Simple, efficient and straight to the point. Just upgraded to the 2gb plan.

IT Yuda

Does everything it says on the tin and made updating nearly 400 pics and file names a 30 second task instead of a nightmare! Very intuitive User Experience and very reasonable price. Support was also fast and thorough!

Plush in a Rush

Does exactly what it says it does. My files dropped on average 25% of the order. It's now working on subbing out appropriate ALT Tags and File Names. One caveat: if you have hundreds and hundreds of pics, it may take a couple of days total to optimize and rename.

Rug Depot Home

This app was very helpful in resizing the photos for more efficiency when loading. They were able to create alt tags for photos when we loaded new products. I am a novice and I found the app very easy to use.

Parts Brite

What a great little app. I have a ton of pictures and having an app that will make sure I have them optimized is wonderful. Great job Crush.pics!

mellow NOIR

Great app, great support! Helped me a lot reduce the performance of my page and when problems came up support was there to help :)

Global Seafoods North America

App did fantastic job. Support is fast effective. If you need to make your custom photos work for you, you need this app. If you need 100% pictures on your site including all blogs to be faster opening you need this APP. I gain almost 10% in speed of my site.
I will use it for other sites as well

2020 Stamps

Very easy to use! Great bang for your buck. It only takes a few minutes and has a tremendous impact on your site.

Niplashed

Great app! Saves me so much time and it's so quick and easy to use. I can't imagine having to do this manually and Crush.pics just handles it!