Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

LeatherDaddy Skin Co.

Pretty easy to use. I'm really feeling it. Can't wait to see how much speed I gain from switching over

MERCIATE

it is a nice app and it is also very easy to use. crush all your pics in seconds. i love it thanks !!

My Tribe Essentials

What an amazing app. It was easy to get started, and I paid for the subscription immediately. I'm so happy that I compressed my images and raised the score of my shop.

Riley Reign

Wow! This app is exactly what I have been looking for compressing my photos as well as SEO. This is like a one-stop and it's pretty effortless on your part. The app does everything for you with the click of a button. So easy!

directfitexhausts

Very snazzy app with impressive automation and tutorials. Heartily recommend to reduce page load times and help woth basic SEO alt tags.

TrippyStore

Drop some of the weight of images without sacrificing quality. Easy to use, built in seo optimizing features.

unUsual Choices

I used this app to help me resize all my images because it looks much nicer the store having all pictures the same. Till now very happy with this app!
Already used all the quota I had on plan Free, but all images I needed are taken care of.
I absolutely recommend this app!

Pure Night

Excellent app saved so much time, within a couple of hours all my photos were resize perfectly, will continue to use them

Aera Jewellery

Great app, saved us a lot of time by automating the whole process! Would recommend, especially if your site has a lot of visuals.

Healthy Environs

Used this to condense my images. It saved me having to manually resize all of my photos. recommend !