Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer

Crush.pics ‑ Image Optimizer | Reviews

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Chique Brows

such a helpful app! its compressed my images and renamed my alt tags. i highly recommend this application.

Atlantic Wood N Wares Co.

App works awesome ! would recommend for sure ! Easy to use ! Great tool !
love the auto or manual function for pic quality setting .

Beyond Corals

Best and simplest app for making alt tag and imagines google compliant. There is no other app that is this simple

PLENTIII

I use this app to reduce the size of my images without sacrificing quality. It does a great job. I wish it would do the same for gifs and videos, and analyze anything else that may slow down the pages to help continue to increase the loading speed.

LeatherDaddy Skin Co.

Pretty easy to use. I'm really feeling it. Can't wait to see how much speed I gain from switching over

MERCIATE

it is a nice app and it is also very easy to use. crush all your pics in seconds. i love it thanks !!

My Tribe Essentials

What an amazing app. It was easy to get started, and I paid for the subscription immediately. I'm so happy that I compressed my images and raised the score of my shop.

Riley Reign

Wow! This app is exactly what I have been looking for compressing my photos as well as SEO. This is like a one-stop and it's pretty effortless on your part. The app does everything for you with the click of a button. So easy!

directfitexhausts

Very snazzy app with impressive automation and tutorials. Heartily recommend to reduce page load times and help woth basic SEO alt tags.

TrippyStore

Drop some of the weight of images without sacrificing quality. Easy to use, built in seo optimizing features.