Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

Starlight Soap & Candles

This app is so easy to use. Highly recommend this app for reducing your picture sizes to speed up your load times. Great product.

Beautiful Homes & Gardens

Top-quality image optimiser, love the renaming features too, saves so much time, would highly recommend!

Werrv

A great app. It was easy to set up and did exactly what it was supposed to. I reached out to support before buying just to confirm a few details and they were very helpful. It is definitely a keeper app.

GrowGrows

Really helped save a lot of time when we initially had uploaded images to our website not compressed. Ran this app and save loads of data and improved website speed performance.

aila

So quick and easy! Liked the auto option to update image file names as well as the file sizes - so far so good!

OddBalls

Our store has had a significant amount of images built up over the years. We have made use of this app to save 10Gb worth of imagery and their dev support has been very helpful for us. Would highly recommend as a great 'quick win' for stores!

Ottawa Bike and Trail, LLC

Super easy to use and reduced the size of my photos by 19 percent. The process just took a few hours.

Grow Tents Depot

Simple to use application - no tricky settings. Saved a ton of space on my pictures and tagged everything with alt tags easily!

ILashX™

great app easy to use. Very affordable and a must for your shopify site. have not had the need to contact customer service yet so thats a plus too

Hammer Head Swim Caps

I can't wait to see the performance of my site go off the charts. Thank you! I will recommend to my small business owner friends.