Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Largest Heart

Good product. You can never go wrong with a free trial. We've enjoyed it and have kept it on our shop.

yefa.de

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

After bigger problems on first round image renaming, I was able to fix the names. App works fine so far, but be aware of the renaming tool. Its not final

Dimension Promises

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app works great.. I don't have to worry about image compression.. It just make it happen for me. Thanks

House Of Brevard

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The free app is a great place to start with image optimization. Easy to use and effective. Thank you.

Lami Fragrance

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app as been a life save to our store. We have seen slight improvement on the google page speed. However, all this app does is compress product images and assets if you are on the paid plan. We also need an app that could help us minify java/css file, that would be great.

Leveaadvancedantiaging

Time spent using app About 1 month

Update Review:

I tried the free version to optimize the images. However, it can only optimize the product images which were not my actual image issue. Thus it didn't change the speed in my case.

I contacted customer support and I get respond quickly from Tom, who provide very helpful information and suggestions. I understood the concept, also appreciate Tom took the time providing me with some helpful solutions and other sites. I have to agree it's very good customer service and honest business. Which is the reason I am providing this update review.

Threadder

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It was quick to compress new files on background while I continued to work on my store. Wifii must be turned on to do so. Awesome app!

Glossyfashion

really doing a good job you guy have to increase time speed in crushing it takes longer time

Metal Gods

Time spent using app About 1 year

good app to reduce the size of images in your store. but very limited in the free plan.

Kindagadget

Great App, still working around it. So far it has good features