Crush.pics SEO Image Optimizer

SEO & Image Optimizer + Compression + Site Speed Optimizer

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

aila

Time spent using app About 3 hours

So quick and easy! Liked the auto option to update image file names as well as the file sizes - so far so good!

OddBalls

Our store has had a significant amount of images built up over the years. We have made use of this app to save 10Gb worth of imagery and their dev support has been very helpful for us. Would highly recommend as a great 'quick win' for stores!

Ottawa Bike and Trail, LLC

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Super easy to use and reduced the size of my photos by 19 percent. The process just took a few hours.

Grow Tents Depot

Simple to use application - no tricky settings. Saved a ton of space on my pictures and tagged everything with alt tags easily!

ILashX™

great app easy to use. Very affordable and a must for your shopify site. have not had the need to contact customer service yet so thats a plus too

Hammer Head Swim Caps

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I can't wait to see the performance of my site go off the charts. Thank you! I will recommend to my small business owner friends.

favorite pets

Location Russia

I just tried it, but I already liked it! Thanks for helping. When there is a profit in my store, I will change the plan.

The Farmers Mugs Store

Location Ireland

Wonderful app. So simple and yet powerful. It's reducing the file size of my photos and renaming them. 10/10

Babarolo Weinhandel GmbH

Location Germany

This is a great app that compressed all the photos on my site (and renamed them!) over 60%! Perfect if you want to keep your site running smooth!

Lace & Tassels

Location Ireland

Really user friendly, and using it helped speed up my store after the speed had dropped considerably plus SEO image optimisation was made easy too. Great app, thanks so much Crush!