4.8
Edited April 11, 2018

Update Review:

I tried the free version to optimize the images. However, it can only optimize the product images which were not my actual image issue. Thus it didn't change the speed in my case.

I contacted customer support and I get respond quickly from Tom, who provide very helpful information and suggestions. I understood the concept, also appreciate Tom took the time providing me with some helpful solutions and other sites. I have to agree it's very good customer service and honest business. Which is the reason I am providing this update review.

Leveaadvancedantiaging
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 21, 2018

It was quick to compress new files on background while I continued to work on my store. Wifii must be turned on to do so. Awesome app!

Threadder
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 15, 2018

really doing a good job you guy have to increase time speed in crushing it takes longer time

Glossyfashion
Time spent using app: 24 days
March 11, 2018

good app to reduce the size of images in your store. but very limited in the free plan.

Metal Gods
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 7, 2018

Great App, still working around it. So far it has good features

Kindagadget
Time spent using app: 5 days
March 2, 2018

Пока все устраивает, есть вопрос по размеру фото,после сжатия они не изменились, почему?

Shop For A Man
Russia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 26, 2018

i love it help me for almost all of my image

Livingaffiliates
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 16, 2018

Not sure as yet. Will come back in a couple of days and check it out for speed testing. It reduced overall by 12% so am not sure of the effect it will have on speed. Time will tell. Will check back soon if an improvement has been made. But good clean app, easy to use.

Jacksonsthai
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 4 years
December 30, 2017

A great app, and necessary for new Shopify owners who wish to optimize their page loading speed for SEO optimization.I don't give 5 stars for anything because there is always room for improvement, but this is a great app.

Flowback
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 20, 2017

This seems to be a great product, I think it will help with storage and showing product

Stellarflyfishing