Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - Best SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Active Swag

Using this app is incredibly easy, and will definitely improve your site speed. We also got phenomenal support from Dom on other site-related issues, and he's been a great resource for us!

Theolivetree

It's so easy to use and it basically runs on its own. I needed more clarification and help on something and Dom was extremely helpful and efficient. Please keep up the great work!

Maple Treehouse

Fast and easy. Just a few clicks and the rest is handled by it. You do not have to worry about anything else. The ease of changing plans to suit your needs is also an added bonus

Little Earth Nest

This app did exactly what we wanted it to and significantly reduced the load time of our pages especially our home page. Dom was super helpful and it was definitely an fast, easy to use app with a very positive outcome for us.

The Vintage Cart

You guys have really saved my wallet from crushing :) this app saved 38% of my space and hence made my site faster by 0.34 secs. All just by using this app. Would like the cost to be a couple of $ cheaper for the premium tiered plans. Easy to use is an understatement, you do need to do anything, absolutely nothing. Just three clicks, thats all.

Saintgeorge

This app does exactly what it's supposed to. Increased my google page speed from 67 to 83. Support was also very helpful and responsive.

Le Knicks

Worked well, easy to load and easy to use and beneficial.

Tea Blendz

The application has delivered... as advertised. Installation was virtually effortless and for the most part, transparent. Increased our stores google rating by 6 points!!!!

Indigosport

Literally a no-hassle app. Once installed, it takes care of everything itself. The UI of the app is also suh-weeet!

Bakerized Action Sports

These guys are the best! We needed a custom solution and they delivered very quickly! You need to install this if you have alot of products it will really help your website! Thank you so much!