Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Nerdz Store

Crush.pics was easy and simple to set-up and saved a good amount of data on my website. My site it quite image rich so any speed saving is helpful for conversions and customers.

Cotton Dish

I would definitely recommend it. Support is very helpful.

Chaseandwonderretail

Great App, really easy to use and fixed 500 images in under 2 hours. Website works quicker now, so highly recommended.

Myexportleftovers

Moved my website from Magento to Shopify. Was worried about manually doing the picture compression. Crhush Pics did a great job on around 20,000 pictures and still going strong.

I am very happy that my Shopify Plus Success Manager recommended this app.

Sonsofgotham

Great App, Helped us out a ton!

Mystickyquotes

Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for easy and quick shop optimization, especially those not proficient w/ photoshop/compression methods.

The A M A Z I N G Store

Quick 64 to 81 Pagespeed rating.
SUGGESTION:
Use another app called PageSpeed Guru (Free) with this app.
Everything will work great after that. :)

Bow Tie Guy 2

Works great! Does what it's supposed to do.

Iloveapparel

Excellent App!!!
Very fast,Very flexible and easy to use.

How To Shoot 360 Shop

Thank you so much for this great app! It helped me to get to the green status in Google's Page Speed insights for both Mobile and Desktop. Also the support from Marc was way beyond my expectations, hats off. Initially I thought the app could not compress a tiny part of the images but thanks to a very detailed help from Marc I could find the real source of the problem that was rooted in my theme's settings. Marc even went ahead and guided me how to fix it in my theme. Thank. You. So. Much. Also the app's set-and-forget system that scans all new images automatically makes it incredibly useful without adding extra recurring work. I wish more apps were like this - if you charge a recurring fee you better do a recurring work - which this app does - and does it well. Happy customer.