Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Bow Tie Guy 2

Works great! Does what it's supposed to do.

Iloveapparel

Excellent App!!!
Very fast,Very flexible and easy to use.

How To Shoot 360 Shop

Thank you so much for this great app! It helped me to get to the green status in Google's Page Speed insights for both Mobile and Desktop. Also the support from Marc was way beyond my expectations, hats off. Initially I thought the app could not compress a tiny part of the images but thanks to a very detailed help from Marc I could find the real source of the problem that was rooted in my theme's settings. Marc even went ahead and guided me how to fix it in my theme. Thank. You. So. Much. Also the app's set-and-forget system that scans all new images automatically makes it incredibly useful without adding extra recurring work. I wish more apps were like this - if you charge a recurring fee you better do a recurring work - which this app does - and does it well. Happy customer.

B45 Baseball

Great app, very easy to use and it makes a great job!

Ktm Twins

Does exactly what it advertises, flawlessly. Setup and queued the compression of our entire product library (6k images) in under 10 minutes! It was completed overnight with a report ready for me in the morning. Totally great.

Designer Handbags Outlet

Amazing App! Helped boost our website speed a lot. Highly Recommend!

Shopwolfshead

Great app! Awesome to not have to worry about individually compressing every high res image on our iste. Definitely helps your site's speed rating!

Myartsupplies

A great app that helped me save a lot of time!

Jasons Dive Store

Wish I had come across this sooner - great app has really helped us in decreasing page speed load time - thanks!

Wandering Buddha Shop

Fast websites are good websites!