Image Optimizer + Compression

Image Optimizer + Compression

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Tiny Tot Trends

Does what it says. Easily compressed all of my images and continues to do it automatically as I upload more. Works great.

Blue Moon Crystals Jewelry

Very happy with the speed and ease of use! Great app! :)

Nutri8

Great value and saves me a lot of time.

Blinglaneindia

Huge time saver app. Highly recommended for startups to save time & resources. Love!

Mycomfychair

I had been recommended the app by a fellow store owner who felt it one of her top ten apps for a happy and smooth running store. As a Shopify newbie I'm listening to the the experienced and so uploaded crush pics to my store too. When my site is finally live I'm hoping for the same results, a smooth running store a happy customer experience.

Filosano

Really helpful in speeding up my site. The images seem to be the same quality. Unfortunately you can not zoom the images now.

Salter Creek

Very easy to use! Very effective

Nine Supply

Super easy to use and straight-forward. Customer support is also very responsive via email. Thanks for all the help.

Patio And Pizza

Love not worrying about compressing all images before adding to store since I know the Crush app will take care of it for me!

Vape Mate

This app continues to work really well for us.