Image Optimizer + Compression

Crush.pics - SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

Born Unicorn

Just crushed all the pics and saved nearly 30mb! amazing

Witty Novelty

With free version, it only compresses 12 or 13 pictures. Other than that it is nice to have it

Domino Clothing

Easy to use, but it would be nice to have a tool to run on your website before the optimization to recommend which tier of the subscription plan would be best for your number of assets. Hard to judge without going through thousands of images and adding up their sizes.

Demigods

Super Easy to use app that gets the job done. Extremely useful for those big slide pics on the themes.

Http Www Wonderful Collectibles Myshopify Com

Cool app! Significantly increase my overall site speed according to Google rating.

Eazi Gaming

Thanks for the awesome app really improved the speed of my page load out time and it was great talking to you also. Dom

Elcroquis

Does exactly what it promises.

Beelinepune

Initially after few days, there was no change in my website page speed. Contacted Crush Pics developer & they suggested changes to be made. Executed those changes & there is much improvement.
Thanks Dom..

R W Summer Imports

Looks good so far. Easy setup. Still learning about the app.

Kigurumi

Very nice app. I like that I can select lossy or lossless compression. They use the right libs for image compression which is nice to see. I would like to be able to selectively compress different types of images.
So say maybe I can to lossy compress all of my blog images, but losslessly compress all of my product images. Right now I would have to do that manually.
And the option to restore my images to their original form is invaluable!